PDA

View Full Version : Flu

becksfan86
04-04-14, 10:17
Hi all, i've not posted on here for a bit, Back in January i decided i was fed up with my anxiety, it had been ruining my life for years, i thought healthy body healthy mind. So i went on a diet and completly changed my food and cut out the crap.
It's been hard but i had lost 18lb up till Monday of this week. I have my odd days of anxiety BUT i truly believe changing what i ate made a difference. Anyway thats not why i am posting.
Tuesday i started to feel unwell, i was at work, felt achy, i was hivering when i was serving and then had hot flushes. As soon as i got home, i went to bed and stayed in bed 14hrs straight, i hardly slept, shivering whilst sweating. In a day i lost 4lbs. I went to dr yesterday, i have a fever, sore throat. I weigh myself today and have lost a total of 7lbs. Now my Anxiety is getting bad. Is it cause i have hardly eatern since Tuesday? Ive hardly even drank. Just had pain killers and a bit of water. Am i losing weight to fast or is it cause i have the flu? I want to lose weight healthly, not through flu. Please reply as i am worried i am losing weight to fast and something else is wrong with me :(

Annie0904
05-04-14, 20:48
If you have hardly eaten since Tuesday then yes you would lose weight. It is very important that you drink lots of fluids. Soups are good to eat when you have flu.