PDA

View Full Version : HI me again

Catwoman
01-12-06, 16:51
I put a post on here a while back asking for some friends and I got a couple, but only really two nice people who really wanted to keep in touch came out of it. So I decided I would ask again.

I am Sue, aged 35, in a good job really but suffer with depression and anxiety, family don't really understand, only some of my penpals, so I really want some e-mail pals (or snail male don't mind) that really want to keep in touch.

Feel a bit fed up at the mo, just want some nice people I can keep in touch with, I live in North London.

Luv Sue x

sandlin
01-12-06, 17:03
Hi Sue

Im 38 and in Lincolnshire. I'll keep in touch with you. Send me a pm and i'll give you my email address.
Linda

tony
02-12-06, 11:55
you can add me i have gone through anxiety in the past but just about ok now,msn metaltony@gmail.com,also my email to :)

metal,rock, and hardcore music is my life!

hiddenman
09-12-06, 23:12
Hi Sue, just read your message; i am 39 and would be happy to be in touch with you. Please do not to hesitate to contact me.

gary_havelin@hotmail.com

jo61
09-12-06, 23:50
Hi Sue, I'm 45, a bit of a grannie on the site lol. Would be happy to keep in touch if you want to pm me.

Jo

kilvosa
10-12-06, 00:32
Hi Sue
i would love to chat and e mail so pm me and ill give you my e mail and msn addy too
love Annexx

kittykat
12-12-06, 12:36
Hi Sue,
PM me and ill give you my msn address, i would love to have someone to chat to

take care
shirley xx