PDA

View Full Version : chocolate or tea

Phuzella
04-04-14, 18:29
Now then, do I walk to the shop and buy a big bar of chocolate, or make do with a nice cuppa instead?
Or both?:wacko:

PanchoGoz
04-04-14, 18:42
The walk to the shop will counteract the bad of the chocolate...unless you are feeling tired in which case stay in and have a cuppa.
How about both! Tea and crunchy keeps me awake all night to do my work.

Annie0904
04-04-14, 18:49
I would have both :)

Phuzella
04-04-14, 18:50
Ooh I've not had a crunchie for years lol. I'm actually having the tea at the min and thinking about it......:D

Jonesle
04-04-14, 18:52
Suck your tea through a twirl. Heaven!

Phuzella
04-04-14, 18:54
Oh my goodness, now you're putting ideas in my head :ohmy:

Jonesle
04-04-14, 18:58
Mmmm so good, chocolate goes all melty and collapses in on itself. Then you put it in your mouth and it's melty chocolatey gooey goodness!

LunaLiuna
04-04-14, 19:09
Gross fact of the day, there is on average 60 insect fragments per 100g of chocolate.

I'd stick with the tea ;)

Jonesle
04-04-14, 19:12
Extra protein !!!! Lol

Phuzella
04-04-14, 19:14
Thanks for that little Bud :roflmao:

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

Dammit I'm vegetarian

LunaLiuna
04-04-14, 19:35
Sorry I couldn't resist! :D

Phuzella
04-04-14, 20:03
The shop's closed now :mad:, so I'm having cocoa made with soya milk:D

Catherine S
04-04-14, 20:11
Suck your tea through a Twirl...love it!

MRS STRESS ED
04-04-14, 20:25
Mmmmm you made me want choccy :D xx phuzella we only live once lets have both

Phuzella
04-04-14, 20:31
I agree:) I'm too late for the shop now so tomorrow definitely. I might even get myself an Easter egg:D

MRS STRESS ED
04-04-14, 20:35
Omg all this talk of chocolate its torture Phuzella im on a diet arghhhhhh omg easter eggs mmmm yummy yum :D xx

Phuzella
04-04-14, 20:38
Ooh sorry but a little of what you fancy does you good after all:D

MRS STRESS ED
04-04-14, 20:49
Phuzella your so right you have convinced me lol x :D

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Gross fact of the day, there is on average 60 insect fragments per 100g of chocolate.

Luna I would be glad of the extras lol im on a diet xx

Fishmanpa
04-04-14, 21:49

Just extra protein and crispy bits ;)

Positive thoughts

PanchoGoz
04-04-14, 22:31
Hahaha I've never had tea through a swirl?! Will be trying that shortly with my housemates.

TooMuchToLiveFor
04-04-14, 22:45

:roflmao: Seriously, Luna, how do you remember the plethora of information you possess??!!! You rock!

LunaLiuna
04-04-14, 23:57
:roflmao: Seriously, Luna, how do you remember the plethora of information you possess??!!! You rock!

I don't know TooMuch, it's never the information I actually need though! :roflmao:

I hope your doing okay, I haven't spoken to you in a while,

TooMuchToLiveFor
05-04-14, 16:28
I don't know TooMuch, it's never the information I actually need though! :roflmao:

I hope your doing okay, I haven't spoken to you in a while,

I know….I've been a bit hit and miss here……and hit and miss with how I am doing. Overall, I would have to say I am doing well. It isn't easy, and in many aspects it is still "work" just to "be." But, that is leaps and bounds away from the dark days, so I won't complain.

How are you doing? Do you feel like your meds have balanced?

LunaLiuna
05-04-14, 17:16
I know….I've been a bit hit and miss here……and hit and miss with how I am doing. Overall, I would have to say I am doing well. It isn't easy, and in many aspects it is still "work" just to "be." But, that is leaps and bounds away from the dark days, so I won't complain.

How are you doing? Do you feel like your meds have balanced?

I'd say I'm doing pretty much the same as you, there's always that undercurrent of anxiety and depression, but that's all it is. It's like walking a tight rope that's very slowly getting wider.

I'm in the same place with the meds, it's apparently balanced now but the cognitive issues are still here, I'm leaning more and more towards the idea that these are imaginary issues but yeah. Everything else is there but at an all time low.

As you said, there's no point in complaining :)

Magic
05-04-14, 17:18
I would like a strong cup of decaf tea please:)-- no sugar!

TooMuchToLiveFor
05-04-14, 17:24
Interesting….I feel some cognitive issues too. I have terrible short term memory, and often feel my brain has turned to petrified wood. Is it anxiety? Is it my meds? Is it me being overly sensitized and just making stuff up? Who knows?….I am just redirecting my focus when I get to thinking about "how I feel" too much. Bottom line is that I am functioning well. I can love. I can laugh. I can sleep. My body is healthy. When I remember those things…..for what more can I ask?

Love the tightrope analogy.
Let's keep walking it forward- one foot in front of the other. :hugs:

MyNameIsTerry
06-04-14, 04:50
Get a cup of tea and dunk the chocolate in it! :yesyes:

Rennie1989
06-04-14, 10:35
Chocolate Maryland cookies dunked in tea.

Wins me over every time!

MRS STRESS ED
06-04-14, 14:17
Get a cup of tea and dunk the chocolate in it! :yesyes:

Stop it stop it please :sign20::sign20:me want it now

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:13 ----------

Chocolate Maryland cookies dunked in tea.

Wins me over every time!

Arghhhh this is just plain cruel :lac:

MyNameIsTerry
07-04-14, 05:55
Stop it stop it please :sign20::sign20:me want it now

I used to know someone who got a long thin choccy types and sucked the tea through them...it was her heaven!!! :D

blue moon
07-04-14, 12:17
I have addiction for M"Ms chocolate and peanut ones,can eat a full packet,if I keep this up I will not fit my new second hand jeans :D

MRS STRESS ED
07-04-14, 19:05
I used to know someone who got a long thin choccy types and sucked the tea through them...it was her heaven!!! :D
:weep:
Oh my im in heaven just picturing it boo hoo :ohmy:

KLP
07-04-14, 23:15
Interesting….I feel some cognitive issues too. I have terrible short term memory, and often feel my brain has turned to petrified wood. Is it anxiety? Is it my meds? Is it me being overly sensitized and just making stuff up? Who knows?….I am just redirecting my focus when I get to thinking about "how I feel" too much. Bottom line is that I am functioning well. I can love. I can laugh. I can sleep. My body is healthy. When I remember those things…..for what more can I ask?

Love the tightrope analogy.
Let's keep walking it forward- one foot in front of the other. :hugs:

I too love Luna's analogy.

I'll send over a crunchie (cadburys choc bar) if you've never had one, they'll blow your mind!

TooMuchToLiveFor
08-04-14, 16:33
:emot-wave: Hi, KLP! :D

Haven't had a crunchie…..sounds right up my alley though!

Lilharry
08-04-14, 21:13
Both! Chocolate and tea are both full of antioxidants! Just watch the sugar.