PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone having the same unexplained symptoms? I can't stand them anymore :(

alexys
04-04-14, 21:56
Hello,

Here's my story. I'm 27 years old and in the late summer of 2012 it all started. I had several issues with an exam at school and money, normal stressing events. It stressed me out a few months and that's it (till the end of July). One month later I ate something at some fast food restaurant, it felt really nasty while was eating it and keep eating it because I thought it was only a bad impression. 10 months later I feel nauseous and I started vomiting really bad, couldn't stop my myself. The next days I continued to feel nauseous and vomited again (twice), that was my last vomiting episode.

After I vomited the last time I got so freaking dizzy that even laying down wouldn't not help, that sensation kept me all night. The dizziness didn't stop for the next 2 days and i was also sensitive to light so I decided to go to the ER. They didn't find anything beside that my gallbladder is 'lazy". In the last 2 years, I have bad to mild headaches almost daily (I was symptom free for about 4 months and it all came back worse and than subsided a bit), constant lightheadedness, pain behind my eyes, pressure inside my eyes, neck pain, sensitivity to sound/light, sometimes nausea, daily, fatigue. I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol , don't drink coffee, I eat healthy (no processed foods, junk foods etc) I saw at least 25 doctors in all possible fields, they found NOTHING (mild inflammation of the stomach, one gallbladder stone I eliminated, and scoliosis, had ALL the tests done, went to a psychologist, had biohealing therapy (energy stuff, everybody felt great after only me still feeling like crap), i took dozens of herbal supplements, took many times advil for headaches, vitamins, had therapeutic massage for my back , reflexotherapy, anti-parasites detox, you name it, nothing helped! This made me anxious in the last 2 years, had palpitations and panic attacks that disappeared in the last 6 months. I feel like I'm drunk or high or something, like I'm living in a dream, this is how I feel everyday, I have now mild headaches, sometimes nausea, pain behind the eyes, sensitive to sunlight or strong indoor light ( malls for example) . Feeling tired especially after 4 pm. It all started after eating that crap at that fast food place :(. I don't know how it is to feel normal anymore and happy like I used to be (full of energy), I can't really concentrate and my memory is poor. Plus when I lay down I feel better, all the symptoms go away, when I start to walk they come back gradually.

Thanks for reading, hope someone can give me a clue about what is happening to me.

PanicWHU
04-04-14, 22:05
Have a read up on anxiety derealization and depersonalisation. When you have an anxiety disorder you are constantly worrying and are in a bit of a dream world

alexys
04-04-14, 22:13
Don't think I have anxiety disorder. I know what you are saying, forgot to mention that I'm a psychologist :).

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

I'm not worrying about anything right now, I just want these symptoms to go away. I started to not think anymore about these bothering symptoms over the last months, but they didn't disappear. I'm thinking about food allergies or sensitivity to electromagnetic fields...