PDA

View Full Version : Headaches

Cú Chulainn
04-04-14, 22:23
Hi Everyone,
I've been struggling with depression for a few months now and concurrently ever morning I wake up with what I can only describe a slight headache on the top of my head. This can last all day but normally only the morning. Paracetamol does the trick but I dont want to rely on them too much also I am unsure if it is linked to my depression.
My question is whether others have experienced this and what they do to relieve them. Also I'm unsure about going got the GP's as I don't know what they could do for me.
Thanks

Frankie123
04-04-14, 23:50
I used to get these headaches and, after some investigation, it was found to be the way I was sleeping. I was advised to get the type of pillow which supports your neck properly and hey no more headaches on waking.

realworrier
05-04-14, 08:43
I also used to get headaches on the top of my head, suffered for a month before going to see a dr. I got myself in such a blind panic convinced myself it was a brain tumor.

Turns out it was a bad sinus infection and you have sinuses on the top of your head!

Go and see your Dr they will put your mind at ease and give you an idea into whats going on. :)