PDA

View Full Version : Hello From The Sunny West Midlands

GuyCalledPolly
06-04-14, 01:02
Hello All

Just Here To Try To Find A Way To Boost My Confidence And Stop Being So Nervous Around Other People, I Find A Better Typer Talker Then Face To Face Talker Lol.

The Names Daniel/Danny/Polly What Ever You Prefer
I'm 22
From Wolverhampton

Anything Else You Wanna Know Go Ahead And Ask Me :3

HalfJack
06-04-14, 01:03
I'm the same! A much better typer than talker. Hello :welcome:

GuyCalledPolly
06-04-14, 01:05
:') It's So Much Easier When You Don't See There Body Language And Facial Expressions Isn't It :/ And Hello To You To

HalfJack
06-04-14, 01:18
Body language I'm fine with. I find it easier to type because I can collect my thoughts before I reply.
I hate small talk face to face, I never know what to say!

GuyCalledPolly
06-04-14, 11:31
True That Face To Face Is So Hard To Put Your Words Together Without Messing Up. Small Talks Horrible And Nowadays Everyone Just Pulls Out There Phone And Its So Awkward :/

Catherine S
06-04-14, 13:45
Sometimes it has the opposite problem though, your words can be taken in the wrong way when there's no physical expression to go with them, so we rely heavily on the smilies :D

Good to meet you Polly :welcome:

Magic
06-04-14, 14:09
I am exactly the same. This is why I love this site.

MRS STRESS ED
06-04-14, 14:24
:') It's So Much Easier When You Don't See There Body Language And Facial Expressions Isn't It :/ And Hello To You To

Yeah its a good job you cant see me I would frighten :scared11:a police horse :D im not really im gorgous :blush: welcome to nmp anyway xx

GuyCalledPolly
07-04-14, 23:31
Yeah its a good job you cant see me I would frighten :scared11:a police horse :D im not really im gorgous :blush: welcome to nmp anyway xx

Haha :'')

Thank You x

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:30 ----------

Sometimes it has the opposite problem though, your words can be taken in the wrong way when there's no physical expression to go with them, so we rely heavily on the smilies :D

Good to meet you Polly :welcome:

:D Smiles Are Always The Best Things To Go With

Nice To Meet You Too x