PDA

View Full Version : chest and back tightness/pain

maltahypo
06-04-14, 14:37
Hi,

I went to doctor last Thursday as I had a sinus congestion and an irritated windpipe and/or food pipe. Doc said I have a sinus infection, and after checking me out with a stethoscope back and chest, gave me augmentin for my sinuses.

I am now experiencing tightness in chest and back, with some aches which to me seem muscular. I have am so worried I am going to die of an imminent heart attack or have lung cancer.

I am so afraid and I am only 35.

Fishmanpa
06-04-14, 16:17
Hi,

I went to doctor last Thursday as I had a sinus congestion and an irritated windpipe and/or food pipe. Doc said I have a sinus infection, and after checking me out with a stethoscope back and chest, gave me augmentin for my sinuses.

I am now experiencing tightness in chest and back, with some aches which to me seem muscular. I have am so worried I am going to die of an imminent heart attack or have lung cancer.

I am so afraid and I am only 35.

You have a sinus infection and stress/anxiety. Often that leads to exactly what you're feeling. Your doctor checked you out. If he felt you were at risk of something sinister, he would have recognized it.

Positive thoughts