PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma Fears :(

Yami
06-04-14, 23:36
I think I am going to die soon because of lymphoma or another cancer because I have LOTS OF small lymph nodes and 2-3 bigger ones(1.5-2 cm) in my neck and apart from one which is there for 1.5 years now all showed up just 1 week ago. I AM SOO SCARED :'(

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

I also have nausea fatigue backheadache and pain in my cheeks near to my joints. I suffer from chronic sinnusitis for 5 months but these lumps werent there before.. and I dont think I had something different with my sinuses recently

Fishmanpa
06-04-14, 23:43
Best to be checked by a doctor. There are dozens of other reasons why you would have swollen nodes and being that they coincide with the sinus issues should tell you something.

Positive thoughts

bulan
07-04-14, 04:59
Yes, as I read about different illnesses, I've come across several simple and non-life-threatening reasons for those symptoms. But as always, check in with your doctor anyway. :)

Meanwhile, if you're the type of person to be proactive at home, try researching ways to change your diet or lifestyle, which can give you the peace of mind that you're doing all you can to give your immune system the advantage.

Here's one article, for instance, that might interested you: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/cancer-killing-dandelion-tea-gets-157k-research-grant-1.1248382