PDA

View Full Version : Hypochondria- severe.

mxgrl
07-04-14, 07:01
First let me start out by saying that I have been a hypochondriac since I was a child. I also suffer from schizotypal personality disorder. Right now, I cannot sleep because I am afraid my heart will stop or I will have an aneurysm. I feel like I need to burp, but cannot. Every chest area pain is a heart problem. And every headache is something fatal. I don't even recognize if my thinking is rational anymore. And I am afraid to stop thinking like this because then what if something happens and I don't realize it? Is there something actually wrong with my heart? Is it just anxiety? I'm so scared. ...:weep:

RoseEve
07-04-14, 07:05
I have had gas pain so bad today it was behind my rib on the left side. I often get pain in my chest from gas. Sounds like anxiety to me. Have you told your doctor about the anxiety?

mxgrl
07-04-14, 07:14
No... I haven't been to a doctor in nearly a decade. I am terrified of them :/. I just wish I knew if I could go to sleep and wake up in the morning.... I'm 18 by the way, I'm pretty in shape and I exercise regularly. I also don't eat meat, because of the cholesterol....