PDA

View Full Version : Citalopram Week 4

ChilliChocolate
07-04-14, 13:45
Hi everyone!

I'm sure that this has been asked before so please accept my apologies. I suppose I'm still looking for reassurance. I posted the other day re sticking to 10mg of cit and using coping strategies instead of increasing my dose.

It's the side effects that can really get to me guys. Sometimes I feel so determined to beat this, other days (like today!) the tiredness and fuzzy headedness is so annoying that I can't see end in sight. Not only can't I do very much but it's not like I can concentrate to watch TV or read either. There is an undercurrent of anxiety but it is nothing like what it was in the beginning. Someone please tell me once and for all.... will these side effects ever subside?! It is 4 weeks today.

Cheers!

SarahH
07-04-14, 14:54
It could be SE's or your anxiety causing this.... why don't you go BA k and have a little chat with your GP:)

Sarah

ray52
07-04-14, 17:06
Stick with it chilli things do get better just takes 4 to 8 weeks with most people as your body adjusts :)

ChilliChocolate
07-04-14, 21:05
Thanks Sarah and Ray!

This post was me at low ebb. It always seems to be lunchtime(ish). I perked up after 4pm and have had an ok night. Fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day. Thanks again!!

Marty_67
07-04-14, 23:14
Keep going CC, it will pick up x

ChilliChocolate
08-04-14, 09:09
Cheers Marty! Thanks for the encouragement. X

Mr Pants
08-04-14, 15:31
Hi,

I started taking Cit in 2010 and it took a good couple of months for them to level me out, stick with it and you will be fine.... Just give it time.��

dafni
09-04-14, 11:52
my side effects didnt stop even in 2 months, it works different for anyone.,i feel worse since i started the pills...and dreaming bullshits every single night...

ChilliChocolate
09-04-14, 12:36
Thanks Mr Pants and Dafni!

Yeh I have had some very strange dreams on the cit too. Last night I dreamt some woman sprayed hairspray in my son's face and I went ape on her!

Marty_67
10-04-14, 22:28
I'm still having the weird dreams but I had them before I took the Cit!!! ;)