PDA

View Full Version : Terrifiedof SADS

AnxiousPansa
07-04-14, 19:13
Hi guys
I saw an article today about someone my age who died from SADS. I didnt no it existed until I saw this article but now Im terrified! I saw a risk assessment form and non apply to me but I am still terrified! I seem to alwayssee these articles no matter how hard I try to avoid them!

LunaLiuna
07-04-14, 19:23
Personally a quick death sounds better than months of suffering from another disease. Use this fear to help rather than hinder yourself, if you could die at any time why not make the most of your current moment :)

Raidenshred
07-04-14, 19:49
If it helps, just remember that the incidence rate of SADS is a hell of a lot lower than getting hit by lightning, a meteor falling on your house, a terrorist attack or not looking both ways while crossing the street.

Fishmanpa
07-04-14, 20:05
If it helps, just remember that the incidence rate of SADS is a hell of a lot lower than getting hit by lightning, a meteor falling on your house, a terrorist attack or not looking both ways while crossing the street.

Just don't look up for meteors while you're crossing the street next to a tree during a thunderstorm in Iraq! ;)

Positive thoughts