PDA

View Full Version : worry

sc0g
07-04-14, 19:32
i guess im at the point where i have accepted i have a problem,my biggest worry now is that before i can either control it or beat it im gonna lose everything that matters to me which in turn is probably making me worse,i know im not dying and i know its me making me feel bad but its getting worse an im afraid

ankietyjoe
07-04-14, 19:39
Why would you lose everything because you suffer from anxiety?

sc0g
07-04-14, 21:15
i think i could lose a lot because anxiety might stop me from enjoying my life with others and doing stuff together

ankietyjoe
07-04-14, 23:09
It may well do so for a while, but you seem to have accepted it already which is a major part of the battle. No matter how bad it gets, if you can accept it's there you can probably also accept it'll pass, which it always does.

MRS STRESS ED
07-04-14, 23:21
i think i could lose a lot because anxiety might stop me from enjoying my life with others and doing stuff together

scOg you may not be able to do everything you normaly do ,but when you win this battle just think what you can concour keep pushing forward you will get there x :yesyes:

sc0g
08-04-14, 08:49
dont get me wrong,i think in someways my anxiety/issues make me who i am and wouldnt want to lose all that part of me but im gonna strive to be able to do what i want when i want,im trying to think of my panic and pains as my wee pals who want to play but im the parent and ill tell them when its ok not them telling me