miss diagnosis
02-12-06, 11:34
Oh god. Now i think I might have lukemia
apparently it can cause reoccurent thrush which i have
and bruising which i have and low iron have this too

halfwayhome
02-12-06, 11:39
What happened to no googling?! :p
Do you have MSN or any other sort of messenger service like that? I think you and I need to have a way to contact each other, seeing as how we're practically twins.
You don't have leukemia. Or at least it is highly unlikely that you have leukemia. When you say you have bruyising, what do you mean? People do get bruises and some people just bruise easily.. leukemia, as I understand is bruises for no reason (that you know of.) Plus, it appears that many people who have thrush have reccurent thrush. (Yes, I googled. I'm allowed to google for your symptoms. :p)
Try to relax.. and don't google.. and let me know if you have MSN messenger.. and if you're really really worried, then see a doctor just to ease your anxities.. but you know how you can say that you are almost certain that I don't have a brain tumor? I feel this way for you on leukemia.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

xoxox

anxious
02-12-06, 13:19
Hi there,
i've googled the same symptoms as you before and worried myself sick. Thrush can get you down if it keeps coming back and then you start to think its something worse - but it isint its just a bloody hard to get rid of. There has been a lot of post about bruising, i bruise very easily and very impressively.
Concentrate on getting rid of the thrush and you'll be fine,

anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

miss diagnosis
02-12-06, 14:19
ive had this thrush for months. ive taken everything!! trying acidpholus at the mo so fingers crossed!

Lindalou64
02-12-06, 15:20
oh please dont google worse thing anyone can do..............i know did it a few times yrs back and got myself so worked up so please dont just makin ya self more worried ......................Linda[8D]