PDA

View Full Version : it was a tough year of depression and anxiety but im finally better

magnerslol
08-04-14, 11:39
hey guys so this time last year i started getting really depressed due to my fathers death and i stayed in the house for about 4 years and started abusing my body taking drugs then i had my first panic attack and these lasted for a year i felt so depressed like i was going to die life was not worth living but it does get better!!,,, i came on the forum allot got so much reassurance from other users and i thank you massively you guys have really helped me through it.

my life now i have a girlfriend and friends i go out allot enjoy my life and i have realized it was all in my head ye it does take time to get over but time is a great healer i still have panic anxiety attacks but the day i had my first panic attack was the day my life started i would probably still be sat in the house now taking drugs being an idiot not living life if it was not for this experience.

just though i would share my story :)

Annie0904
08-04-14, 11:41
Lovely to hear your success story..well done! :)

blue moon
08-04-14, 12:58
That is good news you are right time is a great healer pleased you have opened the door and took that step outside,for it really is a wonderful world,

Love Petra x:hugs: