PDA

View Full Version : shaky & unwell

fruity
08-04-14, 13:53
this morning at work i felt a bit shaky & nervous i was feeling on edge in my stomach. i felt i was doing things fast. i also felt like crying. my mind was going funny. and i felt unwell. but after it died down slightly i felt weak,like something bad was/is about to happen. im so sick & tired of this anxiety.

bingjam
08-04-14, 13:53
Did you have anything to eat before you felt like this??

mummyanxious
08-04-14, 13:54
That's how I feel every day xxxx

Kirbear
08-04-14, 19:46
I have started to get this sensation also, my HA is currently worse than it's ever been.

AlexandriaUK
08-04-14, 20:10
Wise answer binjam sometimes our anxiety can be nothing more than a low blood sugar all the symptoms you have mentioned, porridge is great for It, if you have those symptoms and others like a racing heart try It or bananas what have you to lose take care

fruity
09-04-14, 12:16
no i didn,t but i had a cuppa with 2 sugars

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 ----------

thank you all for your replies. i didn,t have any breakfast just a cuppa. put i might start having porridge. thanx

AlexandriaUK
09-04-14, 12:57
Sugar is actually not good when you are maybe low in blood sugar, you need carbohydrates to bring it back up, sugar is not really good for you in its raw form.
3 small meals a day and healthy snacks in between and if you start to feel better then you will know its down to diet as well as anxiety.

bingjam
09-04-14, 15:29
I put biscuits at the side of my bed for whem I wake up otherwise I feel like you described. .. try it and see if you notice a difference... I just need that little bit in the morning then im fine :)