PDA

View Full Version : Having a major HA setback

swgrl09
08-04-14, 14:01
I'm so mad at myself ... I was doing SO well on lexapro and decided to get off of it because my husband and I started talking about having a family in the next year or so. Wanted to be off them well before that happens and know how I can do without them too.

Anyway first month off was great, but now I am having this huge resurgence of health anxiety and lack of motivation. I don't want to go to the gym anymore but am making myself because I know it can increase serotonin. I've been TERRIFIED of my husband's recent blood tests (waiting for results) even though they are routine and for his annual physical. He had a migraine and vomited over the weekend and that terrified me too.

Now I am worried about myself because I am gaining weight. All my blood work was normal and my doctor wasn't worried back in February but then yesterday I had gained 4 more pounds since then! It is my period week, I have to remember that. But 4 pounds?? I'm working out, I'm not gorging on food ...

Sigh, just needed to vent. I'm so mad at myself for going downhill again.

swgrl09
09-04-14, 13:45
Well, his blood tests were fine apart from high cholesterol. I asked him how high and he said he didn't ask, just was told to eat healthier. Oh, wouldn't it be nice to not have anxiety and just take a doctor's word for it?