PDA

View Full Version : stinging-one for the ladies

miss diagnosis
02-12-06, 14:43
hi
I know im going on about my thrush but does anyone else getting stinging around their vaginal entrance?Its driving me nuts. had it for a while. stings on penatration. so scared its something awful

Lindalou64
02-12-06, 15:18
i think ya should see you gynocologist..........see what they say that way ya know whats going on best to ya ...tc xx Linda[8D]

jill
02-12-06, 15:19
Hi Miss

Sorry to hear how you are feeling, thrush can be very painfull.

I can go only from me, YES, while you have thrush, penatration can be painfull, stinging, this is due to scraching in your sleep, it leaves the area arounD the vagina rore, did your gp not tell you NOT to have sex while having thrush, you can pass in on.

I had thrush which came back time after time. I asked my hubby to be checked over by the gp [:I] you know what men are like LOL he went anyway, he had NO symptoms of thrush, BUT and it is a big but, he had thrush. the type that grows on the skin. MMM maybe we were passing it to each other [:I]

We stoped all sex for awhile and treated the thruse, he had cream, I had canatan and oral tabs. It went in time.

This is just a thought, maybe you can't get rid of it because your both have it, mmmm just a thought, I hope you don't mind.

You take care and I do hope is goes really soon, it will.

LOVE JILLXX

miss diagnosis
02-12-06, 15:22
how long did you stop sex for?

jill
02-12-06, 15:28
Hi

Ohhh I know your hubby is NOT going to like me LOL, what I would say if you think I am right and you may be passing it to each ohter, is for your hubby to be checked also. Talk to your gp about this.

We stopped sex untill the thrush was cleared and even waited a couple of days more to be on the safe side.

LOVE JILLXX