PDA

View Full Version : xanax side effects

Edgeheadkr
10-04-14, 12:24
Hi All,

Have been taking Xanax two low dosage tabs a day for the last 6 weeks or so as prescribed by my doctor to help with my anxiety, this has helped in general but my speech feels stilted and stuttery and almost like it's an effort to talk and my tongue is getting in the way, my folks say they havn't noticed too much but this feels like it's happening all the time, also I feel like I'm getting a snoring type sensation in my throat while breathing and is creating a whole new anxiety for me, could this be down to the meds has anyone else experienced this with this medication.

Also I assume the more I fixate on this the worse it will get like all the other worries.

Thanks

maribel
10-04-14, 15:09
I had taken a .25mg of Xanax 2 times a day for 4 months and never had ANY side effects (nor did I become dependent) I think you are worried about a side effect and are creating it.

dafni
15-04-14, 10:27
I was taking xanax for a month and i had many side effects, burning skin, muscle joint pains and i dont know what else so i got off of it. Benzos are not good.