PDA

View Full Version : Good and Bad

twister
28-07-04, 21:18
For those who read my post on my dentist saga last week (when he froze my eye open) well today I went back and he numbed me up - only it didnt work. So I went back in and he tried again, only this time he injected right into my nerve and there was lightning pain across my face, I sat bolt upright and burst into tears. He just handed me a tissue and said 'shall I go again'. I declined. And now he has referred me to hospital. I am pretty sure I dont need a hospital though (with a 4 month wait) I just need a competent dentist!

On the good news front I got my first year psychology results back and I got a first including 84% in statistics!!!!!! That cheered me up along with the fact that my boyfriend got the job he was desperate for!

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

nomorepanic
28-07-04, 21:20
Hiya Em [^]

Sorry about the dentist - does sound like he needs retraining doesn't it!!

Well done on the exam results [:P][Wow!]:) Bet you are well chuffed.

So the good news out-does the bad eh?

Are you celebrating tonight then?

xxx

Nicola

twister
28-07-04, 21:45
I have had steak chips, wine and banoffee pie!

Emily

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
Understanding is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad

pips
28-07-04, 23:08
Congratulations Emily,

Sorry about the dentist hon! but brill news on your results!
Well done you hey!
Your dinner sounded yummy as well! You can't beat the old steak and chips hey! and the pudding and wine goes without saying!

Take care

Love PIP'S XX

sal
28-07-04, 23:52
Hi Em

Well done on results you have done really well.

As for dentist OOWW. Cringed just reading your post. Bet that hurt a lot, long wait for hospital but at least at the dental hospital you can rely on a bit more professional help. Or if you cant wait that long, youve had a few attempts with that dentist, try another one.

Good luck whatever you do.

Love Sal xxx