PDA

View Full Version : Bad Dream

terror-x
10-04-14, 19:04
had a bad dream last night wot go into it but it was scary

woke up in abit of a panic over it managed to get back to sleep

anyway ive been thinking about the dream and its making me feel ill anxious panicy has anyone else had this

how did you deal with it :weep::weep:

Annie0904
10-04-14, 19:22
I have suffered from really bad nightmares, luckily I haven't had one for a while. They really left me shaking and seemed so real. When I wake I put the light on straight away and make myself aware of my surroundings. You have to convince yourself that is all it is...a bad dream. It is not real, (even if it is something that has happened for real) It can't hurt you and you have to change the bad images to more positive ones. :hugs:

venusbluejeans
10-04-14, 19:43
Marky Mark,

I hate dreams that you can remember clearly the next day... mine at the minute tend to be that my dad is really in prison and go to visit him rather than he has passed away..... which is really scary when I remember them in the morning.

you have to remember that it is just a dream NOT reality, it may be your sub-concious telling you things but they are in no way real and if you think about a lot then I think you are more likely to dream about the same thing again. :/

terror-x
10-04-14, 19:48
yes it was a bad one to be honest

JoeNoir
10-04-14, 19:54
I've found that the Citalopram has been giving me some really vivid dreams. Not necessary interesting or scarey, just detailed and vivid.