PDA

View Full Version : Weird throat, hard to explain :s

channie009
10-04-14, 19:49
A little while ago I had some problem with my throat after a hair bleaching session where I breathed in a lot of fumes. That wore off.

I bleached my hair again last weekish and it went well, barely inhaled anything cause my mom did my hair. Then the day after I was cleaning my hamsters cage with a disinfectant that was really strong, I avoided most of the smell but at some point I breathed in and the fumes caught the back of my throat. I panicked but eventually got over it. Also my cousin sprayed some strong deodorant that I could taste for a little while after.

Yesterday, 4 days since bleaching my hair and 2 days since cleaning my hamster cage, I went out to walk a neighbours dog and panicked that I was breathing in bugs that were flying around. I coughed a little incase and ever since my lips and throat has been dry, slight chest pain, foods and drinks coating my mouth in weird tastes and my head is a little fuzzy.

I'm worried I did some damage or that something is wrong with me.

Also the weather was a little hotter today and yesterday I started my period if either of that information helps a bit.

Does any of these mean anything??