PDA

View Full Version : vision in morning

anxiousjo
10-04-14, 23:22
I'm totally worried about my eyes!

Does anyone else get the same effect in their vision in the morning as if they have pressed on their eyes. I think it's called phosphenes. Also have silver sparks when moving eyes.

Very scared of ms and anxiety at all time peak now

Kirbear
11-04-14, 08:19
Hey anxiousjo, I too suffer with my eyes first thing in the morning. Mostly that I feel as though I'm going blind. I have been for an eye test and everything showed up fine. I haven't worried about it since. Perhaps see an optician, explain your symptoms and they should do all the relevant tests, mine was very thorough. I will add, I had been suffering dizzy spells also, so of course if diagnosed myself with a brain issue. Turns out my back and neck muscles were tense. Everytime the symptoms come back I have a bit of physio and I'm fine again for months.

anxiousjo
11-04-14, 12:30
Thanks for the response kirbear do pleased to hear from someone. It's the silver twinkly arc that appears fora split second when I sort of flick my eyes to right that panics me. Went to optician a week our so ago and he said everything is ok but didn't seemto understand what I was talking about!