PDA

View Full Version : Mums Latest Health has made me feel so ill....

Female healthanxiety
11-04-14, 14:29
Hello all,

Hope you are all ok.

I've been off work for 2 days. Feeling do tired (probably due to my ladies) and have had this awful cluster headache for a week (all the usual tablets are not even touching it).

My mother who is 47 (who is always very healthy) text me today that she had just been doctors (my mum rarely goes, so this took me back) as she said for the past week ah has been feeling dizzy and really tired. She said she had high blood pressure but the DR does not want to out her on tablets just yet, and has requested she takes a blood pressure machine home and takes readings day and night and return it to the surgery next thursday.

She also has to go to get the blood done and he has requested she has an ECG.

We share the same DR and I feel like calling him to ask if everything is ok.
I'm just going out of my mind with worry.

I moved out from my mums 2 years ago and my younger sister has been going through some horrible episodes of self harming, moving school, plus she is autistic so it's been a rough couple of years.

I am so scared, my mother is my world and I feel helpless.

Today I have had this constant eye twitch (just below my eyebrow) and it's getting worse.

There is also diabetes in our family so I'm thinking so much in my head.

K X

bulan
13-04-14, 16:48
Sorry to hear about these troubles in your family.

I'm close to my Mom, and always concerned about her health. Mom and I were Dad's primary caregivers over the last 10 years of his journey with Lewy Body dementia. It took a toll on us both, to say the least. But due to Mom's age (just over 60) I fear for her more.

Have you heard an update on your Mom's situation?