PDA

View Full Version : Am I alone?

quoakley
02-12-06, 18:08
Does anyone out there feel the same way I do?
Everything I do, seems the right thing at the time, but immediately afterwards, it then very syrongly feels the wrong choice, and I then worry that I may have harmed someone by my actions or even what I have said:(:(:(

honeybee3939
02-12-06, 18:29
Hi Quoakley

A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

I hope we can be of some help.

First Steps:
First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Love

Andrea
xxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

keepemlaughing
03-12-06, 02:49
Hi there. no you are not alone. i wonder all the time if each and every choice I make is the right one. I am a Libra so i just figured it to be because I am unbalanced! Get it? anyway this is a great site filled with lots of great caring people. stick around.
sheryl

Sheryl

You don't have to be a cow to know what milk is.

Sax
03-12-06, 07:52
Hi Quoakley

:DA warm welcome to NMP, I'm sure you will find comfort knowing no you are not alone, I'm sure you'll make some good friends here, hope to meet you in chat soon.

love Sax xx[8D]

manmoor
03-12-06, 12:39
Hi Quoakley,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

Lindalou64
03-12-06, 13:16
welcome quoakly.............you are defenetly not alone,.....im sure you will find lots of information here and people with the same problems.........best to ya ..........Linda[8D]

Lynnann
03-12-06, 14:51
Hi there Quoakley,

Welcome to the forum, i am sure you will make some good friends here and get some great advice and support along the way!

We all worry at times, if you worry so much about hurting people then I am sure that the decisions you make are the right ones. You are obviously a thoughtful and sensitive person, just try to trust your first instincts.

take care of yourself

hugs to you

Lynnann

trac67
03-12-06, 18:22
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 19:48
Hi

Welcome aboard.

Have a good read of the website at www.nomorepanic.co.uk

Loads of advice on there too.

Hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel