PDA

View Full Version : no way!

Dreamer029
02-12-06, 21:46
i was feeling kind of bored and anxious and sad. with a lot of googling i decided to see just how common anxiety was

http://www.anxietysecrets.com/celebrities.htm

Oprah is even on there!! i thought NO WAY!
there is a HUGE list of celebrities that have been diagnosed with anxiety disorders. thought you all might enjoy this....gave me a lift.

Lauren

999madmax
02-12-06, 22:26
Wow..
Never knew that! Pretty amazing that site is!
Bet theres many more - Celebs that arn`t on there as they don`t want the rest of the world to know!!
Everyone has it in their lives at some point, just that others (ie. Me etc) can`t cope with it so quickly. Takes over the body and mind!!!
Does make ourselves better though!

LOL
Madmax
-*-

jill
02-12-06, 22:55
Hi Lauren :D

Thank you for the link.[^]:D

Hay, you used your google wishly.[^]:D[8D] You may also find that the more poeple in genral life you talk to the more you will find just how many live's have been touch by anxiety. The more you look talk and search google, you will be amazed at people have learned how to feel better too.

Great site, thank you for sharing :D[8D]

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

"You are searching for the magic key that
will unlock the door to the source of the power,
and yet you have the key in your hands,
and may use it the moment you learn
to control your thoughts"

Lindalou64
03-12-06, 03:23
lol dont mean to laugh but we are human to it happens to alot of us. at any stage of our lives or whatever it be........tc xx Linda[8D]

mick
03-12-06, 09:39
wow lauren!
its amazing how many there are and i bet thats the tip of the iceberg without sounding mean, it cheered me up a bit as well but just because ther celebs they like the rest of us deserve empathy as well,i wonder if any celebs are members of n.m.p?
Mick

Lynnann
03-12-06, 15:39
Hi there,

Great link!

Lynnann

KFox
04-12-06, 17:29
Well, it's good to know plenty of people out there including famous ones are having the same problems as us. But at the same time, just like them, I'd rather not be among those problems.