PDA

View Full Version : worried, tumor, help

stuitaliano124
12-04-14, 19:28
Hi, I'm 21 male and usually fit and healthy. I've been to 4-5 Dr and had 2 blood tests for everything. I've also had 5 eye exams all of which are clear. I'm due a ct scan shortly and am petrified about what they find. ???? I've had a odd pressure feeling on one spot on head, top left and sometimes my left temple. It's not painful just worrisome. I've been doing excercise and it doesn't get worse which is good, I've also been feeling nauseous which seems to very in intensity. I've also had twitching all over.

stuitaliano124
13-04-14, 20:39
?

Fishmanpa
13-04-14, 20:44
Hi, I'm 21 male and usually fit and healthy. I've been to 4-5 Dr and had 2 blood tests for everything. I've also had 5 eye exams all of which are clear. I'm due a ct scan shortly and am petrified about what they find. ???? I've had a odd pressure feeling on one spot on head, top left and sometimes my left temple. It's not painful just worrisome. I've been doing excercise and it doesn't get worse which is good, I've also been feeling nauseous which seems to very in intensity. I've also had twitching all over.

Sounds like you're a physically healthy young man. I highlighted medical proof that this isn't a sinister issue. Have you spoken to the doctors about anxiety disorder?

Positive thoughts