PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone tried rosacea natural treatment?

JohnSteve2014
13-04-14, 07:01
Hi everybody,
hope you are all well. I am telling you my bitter experience. :yahoo:

I had redness on my face few months ago. This disease is very embarrassing But i had got a lot of pain. I had consulted to my local doctor. He had given me a cream but that was not natural. I mean I have got side effects. I have got few borne on my face after using this. Even It took lots of time to be come round.
I am looking for a natural rosacea treatment which will not be any side effect.
Can you plz recommend?

Thanks in advance :yesyes:
Steve

Towers
17-04-14, 17:59
Hi,

I have rosacea and have tried a few different creams/lotions in the past, all of which didn't really help. I have just started using a new cream called Dermalex repair treatment cream for rosacea & couperose - and although it hasn't got rid of the rosacea, I have noticed I have been getting less spots than usual and the redness is slightly lighter.

Please note I have only been using this cream for 6 days and I am not saying that it is a miracle cure. But for me it has been the best cream I have tried in a long while.

Steve: I cannot say if this cream is a "natural" product, as there are quite a few ingredients listed on the back of the packet.

In the UK you can buy it from Boots of Lloyds chemist - price is about £18/19 for a 30ml tube.

Hope this helps.

JohnSteve2014
06-05-14, 21:27
Hi Towers, thank you for your reply. 6 days is definitely not enough to see any significant effect from a cream. People says it takes time to start see first improvements.

---------- Post added at 20:27 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

By the way, at the moment I'm trying Revitol rosacea cream which i read about here (http://rosaceatreatmentnatural.com/revitol-rosacea-cream-review/). Will see if it will work.

Towers
10-05-14, 10:54
Hi JohnSteve,

Still using the Dermalex cream (for about a month now) and quite pleased so far. It hasn't got rid of my rosacea but I have been getting less spots - and that in itself has been a big bonus for me. I still have the redness but it is slightly lighter than before. I think I probably know that the rosacea will never totally disappear but as i said in my previous post I have been very happy with the results of this cream.

Not heard of Revitol before. Let me know how you get on with it. Hope it works for you.