PDA

View Full Version : Is this health anxiety?

HotTea
13-04-14, 07:48
My anxiety started with a massive panic attack brought on by a pulled muscle in my back.
Of course after the initial panic attack, I worried 24/7 about having another panic attack. I didn't eat for a full week, I was sick every morning, when I wasn't being, I felt sick. Iv lost nearly a stone.

As week two went on, I was prescribed some Citropram, which were awful and I have honestly never been so ill in my whole life.
I'm taking a 40mg of proparonolol in the morning,p now and find I actually feel fine all day. (When I'm at home)
I don't really worry about panic attacks, because iv accepted them, but I cannot stay off of google.

I am obsessed with the fact I have a 'disorder' or depression, I try to diagnose myself for about 6 hours a day, I have symptoms that fit into every category,
I am worried about taking pills every day, I'm worried about every little pain, or niggle from the anxiety, the belly ache, the poos :(
I feel shaky all the time, like there isn't enough sugar in my body, and cold to the core.
The physical symptoms of Anxiety are making me more ill... :(