PDA

View Full Version : paracetamol panic

terror-x
14-04-14, 04:33
im not sure about this wonder if anyone else has had this

took 1 yes just 1 paracetamol and it made me feel horrible ive had it before when I have took 2 just makes me feel really awfull then I panic heart goes very anxious nauseous worried am I gona die what is this its how im feeling right now only took 1 because had abit of a headache coming on glad I dident take 2 to be honest now I wish I never took it

im really panicy at the moment so not sure what to do im drinking plenty of water to get it out my system hopeing that it help

MyNameIsTerry
14-04-14, 04:38
Has it got caffeine in it?

Some use caffeine because it ensures faster & more efficient delivery of the paracetamol.

If it has, switch to one that doesn't because caffeine in concentrated doses will give you the shakes, make you restless and bring on the anxiety in people who are already having these issues.

terror-x
14-04-14, 04:43
no it doesent but I did have a cup of coffee with it so that's what has give it the boosts well im on the water now

MyNameIsTerry
14-04-14, 05:09
I guess it could do, but I don't know how much caffeine would be required from coffee as compared to the measure dosages in tablets. I guess you could try it and if it doesn't happen, you know what it was so you can avoid it in the future.

I know from reading certain anti depressant instructions that they say to avoid higher levels of caffeine such as Guarana.

Water will help as it will flush things through.

If it's caffeine, I doubt it will last long.

SADnomore
14-04-14, 16:22
Hmmmm .... makes me think about whether unrecognized caffeine sensitivity is behind a lot of the panic attacks and anxiety episodes experienced by many on this site ... I have met a few people who cannot tolerate it at all, who say they won't sleep for days, shake like a leaf and have heart palpitations and all. ...