PDA

View Full Version : Left pec tightness

RVP
14-04-14, 15:28
Hey guys since yesterday the side of my left pec more towards the armpit feels like muscle tightness or some sort..
It kinda feels like when you've done chest fly exercise but a tightness squeezing.

Is there any way this could be heart related?
The more I'm worrying about it, it feels like the tightness is spreading to the centre of my chest

skippy66
15-04-14, 19:06
How are your testicles?

(can't believe i just typed that sentence...)

RVP
16-04-14, 00:41
My testicles are doing great, the pain in pretty much gone now. I had an ultrasound on sunday and Dr said everything seemed fine and nothing abnormal.

Im still getting that squeezing feeling in my left upper pec, nearer to the armpit..it feels like..it needs a stretch type of sensation but ive been trying to stretch it all day. ive been fine all day and as soon as i grt into bed tired i start to worry about it and end up here

Just for reassurance how likely is it heart related? its been going on for a couple of days now.

Smalldude
18-04-14, 00:44
My testicles are doing great, the pain in pretty much gone now. I had an ultrasound on sunday and Dr said everything seemed fine and nothing abnormal.

Im still getting that squeezing feeling in my left upper pec, nearer to the armpit..it feels like..it needs a stretch type of sensation but ive been trying to stretch it all day. ive been fine all day and as soon as i grt into bed tired i start to worry about it and end up here

Just for reassurance how likely is it heart related? its been going on for a couple of days now.

Hey, I'm new to the site, but i have had this too and its really quite scary. However, funnily enough (due to have heart surgery at birth) i have annual heart scans and check ups and everything to do with my heart was working excellently, even with a slight murmur ! So I am sure this is just a build up of tension/anxiety and perhaps over doing it with exercise perhaps?

Lewis

Jonesle
18-04-14, 00:55
How are your testicles?

:roflmao:
On a serious note I'm glad you're testicles are better :) definitely need to start dealing with the anxiety now? X

RVP
18-04-14, 03:35
I actually went to a University councillor and well let's just say maybe she got the wrong end of the stick..she told me she thought I wasn't a hypercondriac and then told me me to visit and website called no more panic...little did she know I had nearly 500 posts on there..I think I'm just going to seek help privately.

MyNameIsTerry
18-04-14, 05:02
How are your testicles?

Crikey...he only popped in about his chest and you've got his pants round his ankles...:roflmao:

---------- Post added at 05:02 ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 ----------

I actually went to a University councillor and well let's just say maybe she got the wrong end of the stick..she told me she thought I wasn't a hypercondriac and then told me me to visit and website called no more panic...little did she know I had nearly 500 posts on there..I think I'm just going to seek help privately.

Amazing! :yahoo::yesyes:

NMP is now a recognised treatment by a university...I think Nic will be charging us now. :D

Seriously, wasn't she supposed to be helping you? Seems like she was fobbing you off. Seems like another good example of why the current Bill for regulation of the sector is needed.

Muscular issues are very common with anxiety & depression. The only to know for sure about your heart is to go to your GP so they can perform tests.

skippy66
18-04-14, 09:51
RVP, you need to change 'what if' to 'so what'. That's the only way you are going to get better from health anxiety.