PDA

View Full Version : dont know what else to do :'(

tiredofthis14
14-04-14, 16:26
i have had severe i mean out of control aniexty for the last 10 weeks originally started 3 years ago
for the last 3 weeks iv been convinced i have a dvt or pe or both
iv had embaressed to say this 7 d dimers all negative 2 negative doppler scans a clear x ray countless docs countless ecgs

im convinced beyond belief im going to die im 23 with two young children i tried to get myself sectioned last weekend because iv had enough of upsetting my family but they wouldnt admit me

is it aniexty????????
or do u think they can be wrong and im going to die?????
iv never been like this normally in the past been told tests ok and thats it i move on this just will not pass no matter what i do tell myself what docs tell me
iv just had my meds changed to duloxtine and im on premithizine and diazapam i have no idea why iv gone so out of control or how to get back in control my gp is useless!

kurtis1990
14-04-14, 17:01
I'm sure if you had a DVT or PE the doctors would of noticed. The tests for these conditions are straight foward and you have had clear results. If you had a blood clot in your leg for the past three weeks it would be noticably painfull and swollen

eve22
14-04-14, 23:28
I have recently had my meds changed i suffer with anxiety and depression also! I also ws going back and forth having test on my heart because my panic attacks started getting worse and i thought i was having symptoms of a heart attack, all my test came back ok! my attacks were bad, im still having upper back discomfort and tensed muscles but im learning to cope with it all!! The more you think about something being wrong the more anxiety you will have about it!
if your test came back fine i would try to relax and not worry!!

i also was having death anxiety!! once you clear your mind it will go away!!!!

---------- Post added at 17:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:27 ----------

im 22 with 4 kids so i can kind of relate! ?Just hang in there and try to take your babies out and do something fun!!!!

tiredofthis14
15-04-14, 16:38
thanks for your replies

the tiny logical part of my brain i have left knows it is aniexty and a blood clot isnt going to hide for this long
and that amount of tests arent going to miss it

there is just no mental health help in my area at all gp tells me to go to a and e
their sick of me!
my family is sick of me

iv sat frozen in fear all day convinced im going to suddenly drop down dead?! its petrfying
i just dont know what is real or aniexty anymore
i feel so desperate its untrue iv never experienced aniexty like this iv taken diazapam and premithazine today and it hasnt touched me

eve22
16-04-14, 18:48
The way you are stressing your self and thinking something is wrong the more your body is going to act that way!!! I can google something and that sec i read it i feel like i felt whatever i read! sometimes you just have to stop thinking about it!!! I thought i was having a heart attack because i seen it on google (heart attack or anxiety attack) i got put in the hospital almost past out because i couldnt calm myself! they did all these test, heart monitor and everything was fine, it was panic from worrying and i started to hyperventilate!!! After that i started to calm down because i realized i was making myself sick!!!

tiredofthis14
17-04-14, 08:40
im trying to avoid google as much as i can if i do google its for self help ect i saw a physch yesterday and it didnt help i seem to want reasurence im not going to suddenly drop dead and they wont reasure me anymore because they know its just going to make me worse i dont no what any of us did to deserve this crap! x

eve22
17-04-14, 08:57
Yea i do to with the whole google thing! Cheer up be happy, how long have this been going on? and your still here!!! :hugs:

tiredofthis14
17-04-14, 09:28
i no i mean yesterday i was adament id die and i didnt but today i feel the same iv suffered with aniexty for 3 yrs but it has only been this crippling for 3 months :( i just want reasurence i am not going ot drop down dead but nothing reasures me x

NotCool
17-04-14, 14:28
i no i mean yesterday i was adament id die and i didnt but today i feel the same iv suffered with aniexty for 3 yrs but it has only been this crippling for 3 months :( i just want reasurence i am not going ot drop down dead but nothing reasures me x
And nothing will, until you reassure yourself. Go take a walk, or take a run, meditate and do breathing exercises. Expand and nurture that "logical part of you", that you said is telling you that you are alright. Think about it - so many many tests, and they found nothing. Don't torture yourself. Rationalize and stay strong.

blueangel
17-04-14, 14:51
Agree with this absolutely. No amount of seeking reassurance will ever make anything better, but as soon as you get some, you want more, ask the same question again. This is one of the fundamental symptoms of health anxiety and probably the bit that everyone has to work hardest at.

And believe me, you do **not** want to get yourself sectioned, as it would have all sort of other effects on you and your family.

tiredofthis14
18-04-14, 08:57
thank u it was more for my family i looked into being sectioned because it so hard on them i had a better day yetserday today im shaky but got so much stress at the moment and it not sorting out so think that not helping x

eve22
20-04-14, 02:49
Hey how did you do today??