PDA

View Full Version : well.... I can't believe it :(

bingjam
14-04-14, 22:47
I knew it was coming.... my heart anxiety is back!!!

How can I go from feeling fabulous and starting spinning to two weeks later being an emotional mess.

I can't stop feeling ny neck to check my pulse, being obsessed about my palpitations, worried its gonna stop beating, heart attack... im terribly short of breath I yhink??? Or maybe I just can't get a full breath in!!!

Its not fair at all! !! What the hell is flipping wrong with me :(

Im really scared and I cant figure out in my head how to persuade myself im fine which I normally can

Sob!!!

Catherine S
14-04-14, 22:58
How did you work through it before?

bingjam
14-04-14, 23:01
I dont know... I just sit there and think about what could actually be wrong compared to whst I think is wrong, do the odds of it being something serious, and just having a good think in my head. .. sometimes it takes me weeks to realise that im fine and its something minor

But I just can't with my heart

Catherine S
14-04-14, 23:27
Have you had any tests on your heart since the fears came back? I'm a heart anxie too, but my anxiety about it hasn't been too bad over the last year. However, my doc understands that I do need to report in about it every now and then...meaning that he will check it officially sometimes just to put my mind at ease.