PDA

View Full Version : So fed up :( HA out of control!

Cariad1
15-04-14, 00:16
Im so fed up at the moment, it seems that my HA is never ending.

I had some bloods taken as i have been having stomach pains for a while which my dr has said is ibs ( have most of the ibs symptoms)
All bloods came back fine apart from a slightly raised Inflammatory marker, he said mine should be around 25 but is showing at 31. He tried to put my mind at rest and said that there is no cause for concern but trying telling that to a HA sufferer!

This has sent me into complete panic mode and now im thinking all sorts of things, he wants me to get my bloods done again in a months time but im absolutely dreading what it may show next!

Worried 24/7
15-04-14, 03:47
Hello. My HA is running rampant lately as well and I've been wondering about abs...where do your pains occur in your stomach? Mine is really low abdominal right in the middle abd I get sporadic Sharp pains. I'm really constipated lately so I'm hoping it's related:/

Cariad1
15-04-14, 08:40
Hi Worried

My pains can be extremely low down, almost in the 'private' region area, at times though it can be around the mid tummy and lower/mid part of the back and this seems to be when i have bloating, this is accompanied by lots and lots of wind!.

My Dr has been pretty good, has tried to put me at ease about my fears but when im in the height of an attack that's something that is hard to do.

He took my bloods to try and put my fears to rest but the raised inflammatory marker seems to have thrown that out of the window!

Im trying to keep calm and will go back in a few weeks and have them re taken

xx

Cariad1
23-04-14, 14:06
Hi All

Im just bumping this again as i have been worrying about my raised inflammation marker, This it might be ESR? I was just wondering if anyone knew why this could happen or if it's really anything to be concerned about?

Im going back to have bloods re done early May and the thought of them rising further has me terrified :(

Has anyone been through this?

Cariad1
25-04-14, 14:04
No one? :(