PDA

View Full Version : completely freaking out

Florance
15-04-14, 08:15
Not even sure what to post, I am still scared I have cancer due to the pains/symptoms I am getting. Feel like I am having a breakdown :/

Jonesle
15-04-14, 08:43
Feel you pain :( doesn't help that I've been to my gp so much recently she's never going to take me seriously. It's like they assume I'm healthy because I'm in my mid 20s :(

Florance
15-04-14, 09:00
I have booked yet another appointment with my gp today, I just want to know its nothing so I can forget about it and move on. I know what you mean I always feel like they think I am stupid or something :/

Jonesle
15-04-14, 09:02
I'm sure my gp is going to roll her eyes at me, like when they call you over that buzzer... "Lucy jones..... Again" sigh :( I just want to get on with my life without checking myself constantly

trish1955
15-04-14, 09:04
I am with you I want some test doing so I can rule stuff out of my head but in catch 22doc won't come and get this blood I am agoraphobic which makes it hard to do all did does with me is make more anxious as they put any complaint I have down to anxiety x

Darren1
15-04-14, 09:04
i keep going to see different GPs which I think is making matters worst - the nasty one told me yesterday i could have something sinister! yet then went on to say that he wouldn't have the test himself !

Jonesle
15-04-14, 09:11
Yeah I'm trying to keep to the same gp, I mean she did tell me my moles were fine and that was confirmed by a (very bloody expensive) private dermatologist, she told me the massive red spot was simply a burst blood vessel and it would fade out in a couple of weeks, and it did, so I basically trust her, even if she does hate seeing my name lol. My new ear bone lump is just going to make her shove her foot up my arse I hope :/

Florance
15-04-14, 09:44
I wouldnt mind mine losing their rag with me and shouting at me that there is nothing wrong! anything but allowing my mind to do overtime! Its my head thats convincing me I have something sinister

tiredofthis14
15-04-14, 17:04
know how u feel on the wanting to be normal again x