PDA

View Full Version : One for the Girlies!!!!

matilda
03-12-06, 22:58
Do any of you lot have period probs??? Since this all started i have a period every 24 to 26 days. Sometimes theyre heavy then, like this month i stop and start and its really light but painful. I used to be really regular, can anyone help??

lass
03-12-06, 23:25
Mine got really awful - without being too graphic, they were very heavy and lots of clots. Also really really painful. I asked my doctor if they were in any way related to anxiety - she said possibly, as I am more aware of my body and more sensitive, but also it's an age thing.

However, I started taking Evening Primrose Oil, and also started having regular Reiki. That was 3 months ago and I can't believe the change. Much more regular now, much lighter, no pain. Not sure which has made the improvement, but I've stopped the Reiki (got myself all rebalanced!!!) but continued the Evening Primrose and (touch wood) they're still ok.

halfwayhome
03-12-06, 23:31
Mine used to be pretty predictable until I started having panic attacks again.. now they're early, late, heavy, light, whatever they feel like being that month, haha.

“Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

xoxox

miss diagnosis
04-12-06, 11:08
mine are all over the place. sometimes light sometimes heavy. I get clots too. getting heavy discharge a lot recently too. Are you on the pill at all? cos it can do that

matilda
04-12-06, 16:25
Thanks youve made me feel better, they have always been heavy but as regular as clockwork.

fairyclairy
04-12-06, 17:14
This topic has helped alot.. i never knew that anxiety may be the cuase for irregular/painful/abnormal periods. Iv been saying for months that mine has gone very weird.. i can get 2 periods in 2 and a half weeks, each lasting a few days, or a can get one very heavy one and not get one for months on end.. i never imagined to put it down to anxiety.
Saves me a trip to the doctor,
thnks everyone,
C x