PDA

View Full Version : is this health anxiety

kay4444
15-04-14, 20:21
hi I am new to all this but feel like I need to share my story and I suppose Im hoping to speak to people who understand.
well it all started a few months ago was having aches and pains but was going to the gym so put it down to that. then one night had an ambuklance out as thought I was having a heart attack :-/ anyway hospital checked for blood clot heart attack and pneumonia all came back fine so was sent on my way. so off to my docs I have been back and forth had lots of bloods done and as nothing has shown up they have come to the conclusion its anxiety. I am struggling to come to terms with this because of the physical symptons. so here is a list of them and if someone coukd shed some light that would b great............................headaches, ear aches. dizzy, light headed, eyes feel blurry, pain across my nose, sore teeth, yhroat feels swollen, back of head and neck pain, pain in shoulders, collar bone, chest breasts, ribs, centre, upper and lower back, bum, thighs, calfs, shins, ankles. feet toes hands and fingers, these symptons come and go but in the last 3 months I have not had a pain free day. would love to hear if other people r or have gone through this xx

AlexandriaUK
15-04-14, 20:27
Doesn't sound like heart but could possibly be fibromyalgia, when's your next drs appointment, ask him, but could also be anxiety plain and simple, or not so simple x

kay4444
15-04-14, 20:53
Thanks for reply. Have mentioned this to my doc but anything I say seems to be dismissed which is very frustrating. I feel once u r diagnosed with anxiety everything stems bk to that with docs xx

MRS STRESS ED
15-04-14, 21:53
Hi Kay it sounds like anxiety to me and believe me it can cause all these symptoms,its hard to think it can but it does have you looked at the symptoms list here you will find this very helpful I did xx