PDA

View Full Version : this is crazy i fear feeling well

trish1955
16-04-14, 09:31
Sounds mad don't it but bear in mind I have had panic anxiety and agoraphobia since I was 12 now58 there as been times it lifted. To be more bearable I married had six children who were my life all grown up all but one is at home so I thought this is my time to try and combat all my probe. Well two yrs ago I tried CBT and the therapist asked wat I was afraid of if I got well I thought strange thing to ask but as I was thinking yesterday I rember some one saying yeah they felt well just before hey died and I rember my dad taking my mum shopping on Tuesday and saying he had felt great for first time in a long time he died
on he Thursday so now if I feel good even for a second I become aware and then it raises the anxiety off and the panic lerks all day is this the reason I mite be afraid to feel good seeing as my biggest fear as been death since being12 which really robbed me of so much living sad don't you think any way any one any thoughts on is post xxxxx

Jonesle
16-04-14, 13:01
Not quite the same but I worry about feeling well because if I feel well I must be missing something!

Phuzella
16-04-14, 13:14
That makes perfect sense to me Trish. I think you should have a talk to your doctor or a therapist about this and see the best way of working through it.
Sounds to me like you've taken the first step to recovery :):hugs:

trish1955
16-04-14, 19:32
Hope so phuzelle been a long time coming its crazy that I no all the answers. How not to fight just let it be the other thing that's bothering me is they say just carry on dong at ever yr doing even when yr anxuiose well to be honest I have been dining that fr many yes while bring up my six children all flown new lol but yes I did wash clean cook for them all evey day whilst the anxiety was present so why am I still afraid. To go out it be home alone xxx

trish1955
17-04-14, 10:45
I think this thread maybe should gone on symptoms not sure lol x