PDA

View Full Version : heartbroken

stace81
04-12-06, 04:33
Just a quick note so I dont have to keep saying it over an over again when I come into chat, needing a little support right now. My boyfriend was stabbed on Friday night an died in hospital. My heart is broken an anxiety is peaking as the shock is wearing off. Nothing much more I can say really like I said just be hard if I have to repeat it in chat. Obviously lots of you will understand dealing with death when that is my fear isnt easy at all just hoping for a little support when I feel the need to come in an ease the anxiety.
stacey xx

sford

dave316
04-12-06, 04:43
My condolensces Stace, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Us people here at NMP will be here to support you in any way we possibly can. I am sure i speak for everyone on here when i say that

God Bless

Dave

mackncody
04-12-06, 06:05
I'm so sorry Stace. I'm sorry. You have an angel to look over you now. I'm here if you need to talk and so is I'm sure many other NMP people. Please don't give up hope.

If nothing else...I will survive.

To: SSJHSMH-You are light and my heart and strength. I will protect you in this life or the next always.

manmoor
04-12-06, 08:00
Stace I don't know what to say hun. Massive hugs for you.

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
04-12-06, 08:04
Stace

Im so sorry to hear your sad news, im lost for words.

We are all here for you Stace, sending you hugs and thinking of you hun.

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

hopeful
04-12-06, 08:06
Stace, I dont 'know' you but I would just like to say how sorry I am that this has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care
julie x

Ross
04-12-06, 08:49
Oh Stace. I am completely at a loss as to what to say!

Nothing can prepare you for a loss of this magnitude.

I wish I could take away some of your pain.

My thoughts are with you hun. Please call at anytime, day or night, if you need someone to talk to.

Forever Friends - Ross xxx

------------------------------------------------
Is There Really Gravity, Or Does Earth Just Suck?

trac67
04-12-06, 09:01
Stace,

My heart goes out to you, I am so sorry and saddened to hear of your loss.

Love

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Ammeg
04-12-06, 09:17
stacey me darlin,
I am sooo sorry for ur loss hunni, I can not believe this has happened.... all I can say is I am here for ya and loves ya!!!
Gemxxxx

yorkylover
04-12-06, 10:01
Stace,Im so sorry for your loss.Thinking of you.
love

Ellen XX

PITITA
04-12-06, 10:06
Hi Stacey,

I am so so sorry for your loss. What happened to you is so big and overwhelming that you will need tons of support for a long time to be able to come to terms with it. I know you are still in shock and will be for a while, and although you don't know me I just want to say that one day when you feel that nobody understand your pain, then PM me and tell me all about it, because I lost a brother to suicide, so I might be able to just relate to your pain.

Other than that I am just sending you tons of hugs and healing love (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((stacey))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))

Anita xxxxxx

"If you magnify your imperfections and minimize your good points, you're guaranteed to feel inferior. But the problem isn't YOU its- its the crazy lenses you are wearing! " Feeling Good handbook

eeyorelover
04-12-06, 10:44
Hi Stacey,
I am so sorry for your loss hun.
If you need to talk just let me know and I will be here!
Sending (((((HUGS))))) to you and prayers.
xxx
Sandy

tnt808
04-12-06, 10:54
Oh my dear Stace. I am so sorry for you babes....if you need to talk to someone I am here for you.

((((HUGS))))

"Be The Change You Want To See In The World"...

Take Care of You,

Tina

heths
04-12-06, 13:20
I'm very sorry to hear your news Stacey,

Sending you (((HUGS)))

Take Care,

Heather x

Lindalou64
04-12-06, 13:53
oh lord stace..........
im am so so sorry for your loss..........my heart is breakin for you right now...........i know just how you feel stace and it just totally sucks hun......i wish i was there to hug you.. i am here for you stace........anytime......again im so sorry...........god bless and i ask the lord to give you strentgh and some peace..............love ya Linda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

domino
04-12-06, 14:00
Stacey, am so sorry to hear of your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time. You are not alone, we are all here for you.

Paddington
04-12-06, 14:00
My dear Stace.there are no words adaquate to describe how awful this is.I am so sorry for your loss,made worse by it being in such a savage and disgusting manner .Your fella is in a better place and free of the cruelty of todays world.May you be held warm and safe by all the love being sent to you on here Stace.God bless ya.Love M.R.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

vagabond
04-12-06, 15:01
Stace.............my word...........I am so sorry sweetheart.

The world just keeps getting crueler and crueler.

No person is ever truly alone.
Those who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
And what they did
And who they were
Becomes a part of all that we are,
Forever.

If I could replace my Fear with Love - Even Jesus would ask my Secret !!!

mingsy
04-12-06, 15:11
So sorry for your loss Stacey, we are all here for you.

JANE

lildutt
04-12-06, 15:27
im so sorry stace for your loss
big hugs coming your way from lilbell
ps if you ever need to talk just give us a shout hun
bellxx

normalwisdom
04-12-06, 16:13
Hi Stace

I am so sorry to hear of your loss I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we are here for you please use us.

Loads of hugs from me
Take Care

Steph

rosebud
04-12-06, 16:21
Hi Stace

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of your sad loss.
Your in my thoughts.
God bless.
Traceyxxx

kazzie
04-12-06, 16:40
Oh Stace.......I just dont know what to say Im so sorry

We are all here for you sweetheart

Luv and ((((HUGS))))

Kaz x x x

stace81
04-12-06, 16:55
i have just read your messages of condolences to my daughter stacey,what lovley caring people you are.with all of our hearts myself my husband mike and staceys children chloe and kyle thank you for your support now and in the future weeks, stacey is showing great strength,at this awful time,but we both feel it is comming through from paul who we know is watching over her, and who became her rock over the last few months.those of you who have been speaking to stacey over the last 12mths, will know of her anxiety, but paul was the only person to put it in perspective for her , he was her soul mate, she may never get over the loss but at least for the last few months she new real loveand that wil see her through,that and the love of her friends and familly.may paul rest in peace and peace be given to stacey and the children.thank you once again for your love and support and i pray that all of you find inner peace for yourselfs.god bless you all.denise staceys mumxx

sford

wobily_lin
04-12-06, 17:15
Stace hun,

I am so sorry for what i have just read hun...i not been here much of late........i sorry i havent been there for ye hun....
I know how much ye loved him hun....and it breaks my heart knowing how much pain you are in hun....there are no words i can find to say to that will ever take ye pain away......

This is all i can say hun...and i mean it with all my heart..........

Reaching Out

My heart is reaching out to you,
For what you’re going through;
I’m thinking of you frequently
And praying for you, too.

If there’s something I can do,
Anything at all,
Think of me thinking of you,
And don’t hesitate to call..

Stace we are all here for you hun........

(((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

he is your guardian angel now hun...and will never leave you're side..xxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sax
04-12-06, 18:34
Stacey I am so so sorry to hear of your tragic news and if permitted I wish to share a bereavement poem which I hope gives a small bit of comfort.

This is the version of Frye's poem which featured on the postcard that was printed by friends of Margaret Schwarzkopf's parents. It was untitled:

(do not stand at my grave and weep)
Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

love, strength and healing thoughts to you at this time Stacey

love Sax xxx

chelsea
04-12-06, 18:39
Hi stace,

I am so sorry to hear this news and im sending you huge hugs babe.

Take care babe!!!

donna

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 19:19
Stace

Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear this tragic news.

My thoughts are with you all at this time and if there is anything any of us can do then please let us know ok?

Sending you much love and a big hug.
x

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

molly15
04-12-06, 19:57
i am so so sorry for your loss love marcia xx

i have to do it for my kids if not for myself marciaxx

RedMozzy
04-12-06, 20:50
Stace, again like all the others here, there is nothing I can really say except my heart goes out to you and the family tright now. We all here at NMP are there for you babe.

Lots of love

Alan

Alan (redmozzy)

Chat room Administrator

claireypoo
04-12-06, 21:02
I am so so sorry XXXX My thoughts and prayers are with you X
Claire
X

ruthb1
04-12-06, 21:33
stace, im so sorry hun,

im here for you if you need to talk.

i had no idea, havent been on for a few days

kilvosa
04-12-06, 21:46
Hi Stace
I am so sorry to hear of your lost my thoughts are with you .hugs to you love from
Anne xxx

dee2605
04-12-06, 21:52
Stace,

My thoughts are with you and Pauls family. Nothing can prepare you for all the emotions that such a sad loss brings. Just be there for each other - and remember that we are all here for you.

Love Dee xx

cam
04-12-06, 21:56
my deepest sympathies for ur loss.......my thoughts r with u stace and like evry1 else on NMP..........am here for u if u need to talk......xxxxxx

Cam.......

scaredycat2001
04-12-06, 23:08
Stace,
Don't know what to say- i feel for you so much, my heart goes out to you. Thinking of you and sending loads and loads of love and comfort.
Scaredycat

chillx
04-12-06, 23:52
Stace, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

chillx

anxious
05-12-06, 09:17
Stace,

i am so sorry to hear of your loss,
love anx xxx

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

lisa p
05-12-06, 13:08
Dear Stace,

I have just heard your sad news. I am so sorry, my thoughts are with you and your children.

Take care, and if you need a chat pm me.

Love

Lisax

jill
05-12-06, 14:08
[:O] I am sooo sorry to hear your sad news, my heart goes out to you and your family Stace.

Thinking of you at this sad time.

LOVE JILLXX

carlin
05-12-06, 14:25
I am so very sorry to hear of your awful loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Lots of love xxJean

Ma Larkin
05-12-06, 16:38
Oh Stacey, I am at a loss for words. I can't imagine what you are going through and how you are feeling right now, you poor, poor thing!

We are all hear to support you darlin and to talk and listen when you feel up to it. My best friend died 6 months ago today. I know it's not the same as losing a partner, but my life changed that day. I miss him so much and always will.

Take care and we're here for you.

Les, xxx

pips
05-12-06, 16:50
So Sorry Stacey my thoughts are with you honey.

Take Good care.

Love & BIG HUGS.

Pip's X X

Pippa.

kazzie
05-12-06, 18:11
Hi Stace

Thinking of you still

You have my number if you need a shoulder

Luv Kaz x

jodie
05-12-06, 18:34
stace hunny i am thinking of you and praying for you .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jodie xx

feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk .

clickaway
05-12-06, 19:12
Stace,

That is so tragic Stace. If only those people knew what the consequences of their actions were.

I hope we can share some of this pain with you.

Consider getting in touch with Victim Support before long.

Hugs

Ray xx

suzy1984
05-12-06, 19:17
Stace,
So so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you
Take care
Suzy xx

stace81
05-12-06, 19:18
Thanks so much for your kind words they mean more than you know.
The man responsible has been charged today with murder an put on remand , so now just have to wait for the trial.
I have seen Paul he looked very peaceful even had a little smirk which was nice.
Shock is wearing off and panic is setting in but i can feel him helping me along the way.
Again though thank you for your suppor it is really helping.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

sford

Nel
05-12-06, 19:28
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Just a quick note so I dont have to keep saying it over an over again when I come into chat, needing a little support right now. My boyfriend was stabbed on Friday night an died in hospital. My heart is broken an anxiety is peaking as the shock is wearing off. Nothing much more I can say really like I said just be hard if I have to repeat it in chat. Obviously lots of you will understand dealing with death when that is my fear isnt easy at all just hoping for a little support when I feel the need to come in an ease the anxiety.
stacey xx

sford

<div align="right">Originally posted by stace81 - 04 December 2006 : 04:33:20</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

What a horrible, horrible tragedy.
I wish you strength Stacey to get through this, my sympathies are right with you and everyone affected.

Nel xxxx

Sue K with 5
05-12-06, 20:30
Stace honey

When I read the forum I was so desperate to respond to let you know that my thoughts and love are with you and the children. I know at this time your probably just numb about the whole situation but in time you will need to talk and let things go and if you need to do that we are all here to listen to you so take your time and just remember Paul loved you and I know you loved him, even when we chatted about him I could tell you loved him very much hugs and love and let people take care of you for now honey

xxxxxxxxxx

sue

scknight

Southern_Belle
05-12-06, 21:58
Hi Stace,

I can't possibly convey how sorry I am to hear this terrible news. Please accept my condolences to both your family and Pauls. I want you to know that I will be available if you ever need to talk things out and have a huge shoulder. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

t0rt01se36
06-12-06, 15:52
So sorry Stace about your loss.
Terrible thing to happen.
A big hug from me to you and all concerned
Condolences to all concerned
Everyday I hope
You will find time will heal

Julie x

tam
07-12-06, 09:57
hi stace im so sorry,its a terrible thing to happen,take care and sending you loads of hugs and hugs.love tracy

kazzie
07-12-06, 12:34
Hi Stace

wondered how you are doing as havent "seen" you for a day or so

luv and hugs

kaz x x x

candie
07-12-06, 17:38
Thinking of you at this difficult time stace.

You take care love,Candie xxxxxxx

ksmith
07-12-06, 18:52
Sincere condolences Stace

Kay x

Lizzie1975
18-12-06, 17:26
Stace,

We've spoken in chat but i just wanted to say how well i think you're doing, you're a very brave girl and I know you'll get through this, as we said, minute at a time.

I really will be thinking of you Friday,

Lizzie XXXX

matilda
18-12-06, 21:32
I am so sorry for your loss and dont really know what to say! Just hang in there Babe, you have lots of friends on NMP and if i can help please let me know!!!!!!

mick
19-12-06, 00:39
stacey
my heart goes out to you im really sorry for your loss take care honey
Mick x

Alexandra
20-12-06, 23:36
Hi Stacey

So very sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you.

((((Hugs)))

Alex

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

lildutt
21-12-06, 14:10
stace my thoughts are with you today and for you tomoz
i be here for you
bellxx

shoegal
22-12-06, 04:58
I am so sorry to hear your news. My heart goes out to you and your family at this time. I don't know what else to say except you are in my thoughts and prayers.
xxx

kazzie
22-12-06, 20:37
Hi Stace

Been into chat lookin for you just wanted to say I hope it all passed ok today and hope you are ok!!!

Thinking of you

luv kaz x x x

jo61
22-12-06, 21:10
Stace, I've only just caught up with your thread and want you to know how sorry I am for your loss. I can't imagine what it must be like for you.

Take care.

Love Jo xx

darkangel
22-12-06, 22:03
stace

i dont know you hun but i will have you and paul in my prayers tonight

he will watch over you now and guard you forever

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

Lizzie1975
23-12-06, 17:19
Just to say been thinking of you,

Lizzie XXX

stace81
23-12-06, 18:14
Just wanted to thank you all for your support it has really helped me.
The funeral was lovely he had a horsedrawn carriage an we walked behind him to the church. It was very dignified an showed the respect everybody had for him.
I just wanted to thank you all dont know what id have done without you.
xxxxxxx

sford

Sax
23-12-06, 18:28
Well done Stace for showing such strength, an inspiration to all of us and we are all so proud of you.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Stace))))))))))))))))))))) ))

love Sax xxx

Breatheon
24-12-06, 17:05
My deepest heartfelt sympathies to you at this terrible time, it is not possible to find the words.

To you and to all who have lost loved ones, especially at this time of year, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Keep strong and God Bless.

Chris

Lizzie1975
24-12-06, 19:58
Sooo proud of you for getting through that and it sounds like it went as well and lovely as could possibly be expected.

Will still be thinking of you over xmas, know how hard it will be for you stace, you're an inspiration.

Lizzie XXXXX

stace81
24-01-07, 17:38
Just wanted to let those of you who i dont talk to in chat know how im doing as a thank you for your prayers an thoughts.
We are all getting there still so hard and miss him so much, but know he is helping us.
We all still have a long way to go only been 9 weeks this thursday. Also we still have to relive everything in the trial which should be in the summer. I relive it everyday but will be harder with the man trying to plead self defence!!! (work that one out!!)
Anyway just felt i wanted to update you all who have shown such support.
Harder everyday knowing hes never coming home with that huge smile but also its making me come to terms with it.
Thank you all you have been so good to me. xxxx

sford

Southern_Belle
24-01-07, 18:39
Stace,

Continued prayers for you. I can't believe that person is pleading that.

Hugs for you always,

Laura

"Our thoughts are our reality"

Ross
24-01-07, 19:47
Stace,

You truly are an amazing person! The strength you have had through all of this is to be commended.

Although the man can never truly pay for his appalling act, 'justice' will be served.

xxx

wobily_lin
24-01-07, 20:40
Stace,

As Ross said, justice I hope will b done in the end..

You have shown such strenght throughout all this and I know it has been and still is so hard. but you are doin amazingly well..

thinkn of you n hugs to ye kids hun..xxx

Take care,
Lin xxx
"Fear is dat lil darkroom, wer negatives r developed", so positive thoughts okies!!!!!

Ammeg
25-01-07, 11:49
Hey hunni!!
As Ross said you are amazing!!! I for one love you to bits as do so many others on here and we are all here for u!!! You are doing well hun and just member that hes with ya!!!
Loves ya hun!!
Gemxxxx

ruthb1
26-01-07, 18:59
thinking of you stace,

dont need to say much as you know how strong i think you have been

sorry i havent been around for a bit, loads going on at the moment, take care hun

ruth x x x x