PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting waves of sleepiness?

Chloe34517
16-04-14, 14:42
I woke up at about 12:30pm today and I think I slept at about 3/4am last night. When I got up today I felt okayish, then after a while I had some cereal and a smoothie. Then I was just sat there after finishing eating and I got this sudden wave of sleepiness. It's like such an intense tiredness that's hard to fight, like I just want to tuck up and close my eyes and nap. My eyes are ridiculously sore now and just want to close. Like, uou know when you haven't slept in ages and your eyes go so heavy and it's so hard to stop yourself from falling asleep. It's such a sudden feeling that's so hard to shake off. Yesterday when I woke up I'd only had a few hours sleep and I got in the bath and I must have closed my eyes for a second sat there, even though I was in a rush, because I suddenly opened my eyes and realised what I was doing. I can't stop yawning now and my eyes are so unbelievably sore and sleepy. It's that feeling when you're about to nap, like your whole body is so sleepy. I feel like I'm not in control at all, like I don't even know how to fight this sleepiness and I swear I shouldn't be this tired. Feel like I need to nap but I'm too afraid to incase this feeling is actually me dying and if I sleep I'll slip away. It feels like more than tiredness and it's suddenness and intensity terrifies me. I'm scared because the fluctuations in my heart rate are bad too and it's either really high or pretty low, plus I've got these spasms/twitches in my left breast area every two seconds or so. Any advice please? I'll go and see the doctor again when I can but they won't class tiredness as an emergency and I just know I'm about to die :(

kurtis1990
16-04-14, 16:02
Your getting waves of tiredness because your not sleeping properly. Have you had any medical tests recently?

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Your pulse fluctuations really do sound like anxiety. I've recently had a stay in hospital and was on cardiac monitor for a few days. My pulse varried grwatly because I wasn't in my comfort zone and was surrounded by people I didn't know which caused anxiety. In your case your not in your comfort zone because you are constantly thinking your going to die that and a lack of sleep I'm not suprised your pulse fluxuates but its perfectally harmless