PDA

View Full Version : Chest discomfort and exhaustion

JustJules
16-04-14, 20:47
While my HA is under control a bit more lately, I'm still plagued with on and off exhaustion and chest discomfort when I walk. Had ECG, BP, bloods done a while ago in A&E and all ok but still confused if that is sufficient to rule out isacheamic heart blockages. Read an old post by Meg who reckons ECG shows that and also read loads of posts by RLR who said that angina pain is really excruciating and mine isn't..more of a dull ache and only when walking. Fed up with it as I've had it since I started this new job (which I find totally exhausting...typing all day) and too frightened to go to des as I am terrified of the thought of angiograms etc. I wasn't like this in my last job but now doing longer hours and having to travel an hour each way by car then bus...:weep::weep: I think I am just exhausted and at 57 may be I need to look for something else...I see people older than me walking about at lunch time and they seem fine which makes me wonder if it's my heart...no genetic heart disease in family and don't smoke or drink...see on another site that angina has struck individuals of all ages who were relatively fit beforehand and now have no life almost...