PDA

View Full Version : Feeling anxious tonight...

Rainboww
16-04-14, 21:53
Been feeling particularly bad tonight. My family are all starting to get frustrated with my constant worrying. For the last 6 months I have just felt like I'm losing control of my body - every little twinge that I have no explanation for brings on a panic attack.
For the last few days I have occasionally felt a 'flutter' in my heart - feels like it stops beating for just a second. I'm worried about being in the house on my own just in case I drop dead and there is no one around.
Also, to make things even worse - I've had some pregnancy symptoms, including really sore nipples - every time I touch them I want to cry its so painful. I have taken a test and it came out negative but I don't trust it. I keep thinking how awful it would be if I was - I'm so worried about the side effects of having an abortion. I don't know what to do. My boyfriend is really care-free and nothing seems to bother him - I wish I could have his mentality and not worry so much.

Sorry to go on but I'm running out of people to talk to about this...

Annie0904
17-04-14, 10:33
Hi Rainbow, I have only just seen your thread so hopefully you are feeling less anxious this morning?
Are you getting any treatment for your anxiety?

Rainboww
17-04-14, 10:35
Hi Rainbow, I have only just seen your thread so hopefully you are feeling less anxious this morning?
Are you getting any treatment for your anxiety?

Hey thanks for the reply. Yes, I am feeling much better this morning - I always do. I have posted a new thread since last night.