PDA

View Full Version : Keep getting this pain

pepperutchie
17-04-14, 04:22
Hi all just want to get this out of my chest,i ve been having this pain for about a month now i have it in my low back and sometimes in my right lower rib and into the right alower abdomen , i went to see a doctor almost every week he gave me muscle relaant and pain killer but i didnt feel relieved. He said come back after 2 weeks and if its still not fine ill reconentd to have an mri for you.does any body had pain that last this long? I just dont want to rhink so much about it

pepperutchie
18-04-14, 17:26
Anyone?

AlexandriaUK
18-04-14, 19:23
The problem with anxiety is that we all suffer different symptoms at different times, many of us have weeks with a symptom, have a group of medical test only to be told its nothing, we then obtain another symptoms and off we go again.
Not being in control of what our bodies are doing can be very distressing and can turn a small twinge into a full blown HA attack,but the outcome is still going to be down to your Dr as really they are the only ones capable of giving you a solid diagnosis, we can only say that what you describe sounds very much like anxiety.
Not very helpful I know, does it keep you awake all night.

LE
18-04-14, 20:26
I am having this problem. Exactly this. I've had it on an off for nearly 4 years and now I'm worried I've left something bad. I did have an MRI just when the pain started but it was to check a small cyst on my liver but the consultant did say they didn't see anything in my back or ribs. Although they weren't actually looking for this