PDA

View Full Version : Falling sensation when half asleep

Yossino
17-04-14, 04:49
This is kind of a does anyone else feel this way? Sort of post. I know the answer is probably yes, but it's such a weird sensation!

Okay so when I'm half asleep, or alllmost asleep I'll get a falling sensation.

Ok I know what you're thinking, there's a sensation that EVERYONE gets the UGH jumping falling feeling, but it's totally not that. It's a longer lasting and deeper feeling. A weird thing about it is, often when I'm sleepy and I scratch an itch anywhere I feel it.

It's annoying and it can go on for several hours without me doing anything about it. Another thing is it's almost always accompanied by an acidic stomach (I'll go to burp and acid will come up).

It's also very centered in the heart. I always have a bit of a phobia of neurological issues. It's incredibly annoying and keeps me from getting my much wanted much needed sleep! I think I may get back on the proton-pump inhibitor meds I was on.

Libra
17-04-14, 10:42
I used to get that falling sensation now and then. It was like falling through the pillow and used to make me sit up quickly as it was scary. With me I was found to have a shoulder impingement and was something to do with pressing on a nerve ..