PDA

View Full Version : pregabalin not helping

shadowstriker
17-04-14, 19:22
hi guys im taking 400mg of pregabalin and it doesnt seem to be working i thought it was at 1 stage but it isnt my dr doesnt want to increase it anyone else found its not helping?

hanshan
18-04-14, 08:00
Pregabalin has helped me, but there have been a couple of posters who it didn't help, or it stopped working, or had side effects they couldn't tolerate. I think you said in an earlier post that you are taking a mix of meds - if that's the case, it's really in the hands of your psychiatrist, but it is possible to go up to 600 mg per day. Good luck, and don't give up hope.

shadowstriker
18-04-14, 13:06
thanks my dr wants to increase the lomotigine wants to stabilize my moods because they change a lot so i think in a way that would be a antidepressant i am not bipolar but i cant control my moods it goes from low to even lower then goes back to low lol .

SarahH
18-04-14, 16:50
Good luck... I am slowly decreasing my pregabalin...it worked for 10 months and got me out of a big hole! But I could feel anxiety creeping back and I became a little depressed so have successfully gone back on Citalopram.

Sarah