PDA

View Full Version : So down today :(

Gemmal
19-04-14, 15:17
I'm obsessed with the fact that I believe I have lymphoma . Every day for two and a half years I have been checking my nodes in the shower and googling the disease constantly !

It's ridiculous I don't remember a day where I felt normal !

Genuinely don't think I'm going to get over this and I say to myself on the three year anniversary of when these symptoms started you need to accept the fact that you don't have lymphoma but I can put money on it that I will still be panicking in march 2015 ( 2030) probably

I'm so miserable

Apple81
19-04-14, 16:56
You will be much better - believe me. But it takes time and belief and hard graft. My health anxiety began nearly two years ago - and I've had a really bad week this week which has moved from worrying about my moles to worrying about my breathing. You can do it. And gradually you'll start to feel more positive.

Sending hugs x

Gemmal
19-04-14, 17:24
Thanks for the reply ! I really appreciate it , I hope it will get better 😟 going to sit outside and soak up the sunshine while I can here in Scotland and try and forget about this !

Apple81
20-04-14, 19:07
I was in Scotland this wkd too - weather was glorious. Hope you had a good weekend x