PDA

View Full Version : Reassurance pls Tugging & all over right side pain 😅

maybrooke
20-04-14, 16:20
Hi keep getting a pulling/tugging pain in my pelvis & up the right side of my stomach, hurts to turn over in bed, I know I've got to go to the drs put just so scared of the the diagnostic tests & results. I'm thinking ovarian cyst or something worse , I can feel myself getting more & more anxious, that it's my only trail of thought. Please respond ,

---------- Post added at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Anybody ��

Fishmanpa
20-04-14, 16:24
Maybrooke,

You've been having the same pain since February. I know you had scans done. The results were negative I assume? What has the doctor said about this?

Positive thoughts

maybrooke
20-04-14, 17:32
I had an upper abdominal scan not pelvis scan, was just putting it out their to see if anybody else has had the same symptoms . Sometimes it is reassuring to hear from other people in the same position. That what I like about this website.

Fishmanpa
20-04-14, 19:17
I understand. Reassurance is nice for a short time. If you do a search and put in "right side pain" or "pelvic pain" there are hundreds and hundreds of posts that describe what you're feeling. You're certainly not alone.

You've had this for several months so if it were something sinister, it would have surely worsened or the doctors would have found something by now. Perhaps some physical therapy would help? It could be as simple as a posture issue. I saw a post the other day where the doctor gave the patient explicit instructions concerning the way this woman held her child as it was causing her physical pain.

Hope you feel better soon

Positive thoughts

maybrooke
20-04-14, 19:34
Thanks will research more, health anxiety is so crappy 😞