PDA

View Full Version : My Factual Supposed Talent

OCD-Greyback
20-04-14, 16:48
2096 2098

I simply and factually sought to share such work and such.

I have in previous months and years done requests, yet I am not attempting to sell or promote self and such.

I seek nothing, simply to provide and do as asked and such.

My work has been stated done at factual requests, or in terms of the one who holds my heart when my conditions and emotional facts are not as they are currently, I have used my limited and poor quality of skill to create gifts and such.

I have included three types of factual work:

Portrait

Animal

Tribal

Apologies. If sharing such a factual images is incorrect, state it and I shall remove it.

Catherine S
20-04-14, 18:32
GreyBack the tribal one looks like a tattoo design...its really good. Can i ask you, is Tourettes part of your OCD by the way? I know the two go hand in hand sometimes.

MRS STRESS ED
20-04-14, 18:43
Hi Greyback hope your well love your pictures your very talented x :D

OCD-Greyback
20-04-14, 19:06
GreyBack the tribal one looks like a tattoo design...its really good. Can i ask you, is Tourettes part of your OCD by the way? I know the two go hand in hand sometimes.

In answer to your query and such Miss Believe, I was suspected for Tourettes, however it was not one that I am currently suspected for as I do not have factual signs and such.

It is factually a tribal tattoo Miss. They were my factual area of work. I initially started by my factual singular method: Copying. I am a factual copyiest and such, hence my pictures of the Barn Owl and such.

However the design was all my factual work, I simply viewed others and designed my own as requested by other DPGs and ladies upon facebook.

Hi Greyback hope your well love your pictures your very talented x :D

While I appreciate the undeserved nice words Miss, and I respect your view naturally as per the usual factually, I am sure there are others deserving of the words unlike myself and such.

I am factually fine-ish, however once I factually cease thinking I am simply existing. I will be better than ever as per usual once I converse with my best friend and ensure things are factually well.

While I conversed last night, I need to ensure facts and such.. She has my deepest sympathy and I am very sorry for herself and such. Simply stating the facts, she is worse off factually with my influence, however she denies it very factually and vocally.

---------- Post added at 19:06 ---------- Previous post was at 19:02 ----------

I factually have multiple other photographs of my entire list of works and such Miss Stress and Miss Believe.

I simply selected three and such, one located in all three subjects. I also have been requested previously for my poetry, writing skills and such, however I no longer partake in any of my previous work in art or otherwise, except when my drive returns thanks to my best friend and such facts.

MRS STRESS ED
20-04-14, 20:11
Greyback it upsets me to think you think that your influence isnt worthy of your friend ,she is your friend so believe what she says and why love do you put yourself down remember you are worthy of having friends x

OCD-Greyback
20-04-14, 20:18
Apologies Miss, I shall refrain from stating the facts.

However I stated I do not doubt her words Miss, and as such, believe her. I was specifically clear in stating such upon conversing previously. No offence intended Miss.

Also, I am not putting myself down, factually in all honesty. I state all the facts I do with calm politeness and complete indifference. I feel no sense of pride, or such facts while I appreciate the undeserved nice words I receive. However I simply lack the physical and mental capacities to view such facts within myself, aside from moments of conversation and when it is stated by my best friend.

I stated the fact that she is worse off with my influence Miss as it is a fact. She has never stated such a thing and I am aware she does not wish me to leave. However I am aware of how factually hard I make things for herself. She is honest with myself, and can tell me any fact she needs.

My feelings are simply because of herself indirectly. She is by no means at fault and does not seek to cause them. They factually simply occur.

Once conversation has been resumed and if I factually ensure facts with herself, I shall be better than ever until the morning factually comes to pass.

Upon a new day or myself passing out, all emotions are factually reset. I do not enjoy the fact of my dreams and such.

No factual offence intended and such Miss.

MRS STRESS ED
20-04-14, 20:31
You have not any reason to say sorry to me and you have not ofended me either ,your friend is lucky to have you and I hope you speak to her soon x

OCD-Greyback
20-04-14, 20:49
As stated and such Miss, you have my factual apologies and such.

As for the fact of lucky, while I factually appreciate the undeserved nice words, I do not factually see it myself. I am unaware if she feels factually 'lucky' as I have yet to inquire such, however I could factually understand if in some parallel and impossible time, she did not Miss.

Simply because I know factually how I am and what I factually am, which I state is nothing factually positive or good and such. However she most probably would disagree and such. She stated so herself, I have not factually ruined things and such.

As for the fact of conversing Miss, I would factually hope so, however with busyness and such which I understand, such facts might not occur and such.

I ask factually a great deal the majority of myself states, however there is a factual indignant part nowadays which states otherwise and such.

I am not one for factually having an ego Miss, however I would state I am a narcissist though she has denied me being factually selfish and I believe her factually without a doubt.

I would inquire if I might, if I stated anything factually offensive or stated any fact against herself.

I inquire outside of my own self as within, I cannot factually do so without self doubt and such, despite my factual calmness and indifference.

If it was to be stated vocally, I would sound such and such Miss.

I would factually inquire as to your health and well being on this day if I might also?

I would state you are a kind lady, motherly almost despite your factual suffering you have endured both visibly and silently. You are sensitive indeed yet strong factually and have a factual reassurance when being hugged, in that you feel it factually when able.

Am I correct and such Miss? It is one of the so called 'talents' I am stated to have and such.

MRS STRESS ED
20-04-14, 21:06
Thankyou so much you to seem to be a polite caring kind person ,at the moment im doing well I cant complain ,there are people worse off than me and you are very good at reading people as you say another talent ,and as for your pictures they are good you should be proud of them I hope your feeling well too x

OCD-Greyback
20-04-14, 21:45
Indeed and such Miss.

While I appreciate the undeserved nice words, there are also those more deserving than myself of them and such facts.

I simply follow my factual philosophy and as for the fact of being kind and caring, if you seek to view such facts please view a mirror. If I require seeing it, I turn when my conditions are not as they are, towards my best friend.

I simply state the facts Miss. I do not consciously think before I state them, I simply do so and such. I have factually other pictures, of both animals, DPGs and tattoo designs and such.

I have factually my own website, however I do not seek to promote it, nor do I seek to make it into a business. I lack the skill and my quality is simply poor imitation.

I am a Pencil Copyist by name and such Miss.

I feel no fact of pride, aside from in my best friend and in female friends, DPGs and ladies like yourself and such.

I shall be factually better than ever once conversation resumes with my best friend. My OCD has recently caused factual problems, of this I am aware however she has stated I have not ruined things. Yet I will ensure this fact and ensure things are still as they were with ourselves.

Such a bond mankind has never factually seen and is beyond the words of any of the multitude of mortal tongues in this planet and such.

Apparently my words are also stated as being poetic or like those of one adversed in law and such Miss.

If you have factually a request for an animal, portrait or such, simply state it and I shall attempt to oblige. I simply state it to be polite and offer assistance. No other fact

Likewise with Miss Believe and others upon this post, when it factually occurs. If there is a question also wished to be asked, I shall attempt to state the facts.