PDA

View Full Version : tta cruciate ligament op help!

summer.wolf
20-04-14, 21:52
Hi all. My little girl who is 7 went into vets with a limp. When they checked her out they found a mass in her throat. After biopsy turned out to be fatty mass. They took her in and removed that. That was two or three weeks ago. Now she has to have her knee operated on because her cruciate ligament is going. She is such an active dog border collie Springer cross and will be on lead only for several weeks.she loves nothing more than to run which I know she can't do due to her knee, but I feel really awful that I'm putting her through this big operation and the second in a month. My husband and I plan to do night shifts with her because she won't be able to jump on the bed or sofa to sleep two of her favourite sleeping places..borrowed an air bed to sleep on floor with her. Really scared don't know What to expect. Anyone had a dog with tta surgery?

Annie0904
20-04-14, 21:56
My neighbours dog had surgery on her cruciate ligament a few months ago. She had to take it easy for a few weeks and not jump up or anything but she is fine and back to normal now. It is much better to have the op than to suffer with the pain :hugs: