PDA

View Full Version : Hello hello hello :)

perpetual-mirth
21-04-14, 03:57
I've just joined this site, as I heard about it recently as being super helpful for people living with panic/anxiety disorders. I've had health anxiety and panic disorder since I was around 12 years old, I'm 21 now. I figured it would help to be able to talk with others so that I don't feel so isolated anymore while dealing with this. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this, I'm really looking forward to getting to know more people who understand where I'm coming from!

mandshere2000
21-04-14, 04:22
Hi:) :welcome: to NMP this site as helped me so much since I joined.....there's so much
information on here to read which I find really helps
Here if you want to chat anytime:)
Manda

perpetual-mirth
21-04-14, 04:51
Thank you! :flowers:

Forgotten
21-04-14, 08:43
Hello, nice to meet you! New also, and same age. What a coincidence haha. Hope you find something that keeps you grounded and well here. :)

perpetual-mirth
23-04-14, 01:32
Hello, nice to meet you! New also, and same age. What a coincidence haha. Hope you find something that keeps you grounded and well here. :)

Nice to meet you too, and thanks! Same to you :)

I just noticed you're Canadian too (automatic envy)... Please tell me you're a hockey fan! (This isn't a joke, I love the sport, haha.)

xrachykinsx
23-04-14, 09:34
Hello :) :welcome: I looooove this forum. It's helped me immensely and I'm sure it shall help you loads too. I'm 22, have a 3year old son, and suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and panic attacks due to a build up of stress over the years since having my son. I finally bubbled over and had a meltdown last October. On the road to recovery now, couldn't be without this forum xx

SarahH
23-04-14, 12:08
:welcome:

perpetual-mirth
26-04-14, 09:51
Hello :) :welcome: I looooove this forum. It's helped me immensely and I'm sure it shall help you loads too. I'm 22, have a 3year old son, and suffer from generalised anxiety disorder and panic attacks due to a build up of stress over the years since having my son. I finally bubbled over and had a meltdown last October. On the road to recovery now, couldn't be without this forum xx

Thank you C:
I hope you're doing much better, by the way!

DEREKG
27-04-14, 04:09
Welcome, Perp (I don't mean in a criminal sense. I was just shortening your name... which ironic as I felt the need to explain that in length lol). I hope you find good support here and you will meet alot of nice people who understand.