PDA

View Full Version : A bit like Del Boy.

quoakley
04-12-06, 21:21
Hi everyone! I am new to NMP,but unfortunately not new to OCD, I have suffered with it for best part of 25 years. At the begining of each of those years, Ihave said to myself,"This time next year ill be OK", however I still suffer with the same worries and ludicrous thoughts.I have learned to cope with them alittle better, thanks to CBT thrapy, but it still gets the better of me from time to time.I am hopeful that talking to like minded sufferers,may ease the burden even further.I would also like to think that I may be able to offer some helpful advice, afterall I am abit of a veteran (NOT EXPERT!!!),in this field.
Thanks for your company, and as Del Boy would say,
BONJOUR!

nomorepanic
04-12-06, 21:24
Hi there and welcome aboard.

Lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

Nicola

People will forget what you said
People will forget what you did
But people will never forget how you made them feel

clickaway
04-12-06, 21:28
Welcome Aboard.

Good to know that you have made some progress, and tell yourself that the condition is totally irrational!

Mangetout my friend [8D]

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

yorkylover
04-12-06, 22:45
Hi and welcome to the forum.:D:D:D

Ellen XX

manmoor
05-12-06, 02:27
Hi,

A big warm welcome to you.

Take Care

Mandyxx

honeybee3939
05-12-06, 08:45
Hi
A BIG warm welcome to you, lovely to see you here im sure you will get some great advice here while making new friends on the way.:D

Love

Andrea
xxxx

"If you have a worry turn it into a problem, you cant solve worrys but you can solve problems"

trac67
05-12-06, 10:27
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'